• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Effort and Time

tnichols

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2010
Morley IA
Placed a very small order with a company I had never done business with before. Transaction was smooth and at a very reasonable price, and shipping fast. Unpackaged the order today and found a nice hand written note. It took just a bit of effort and time to write that note. With the reloading and component industry taxed to the limit, I appreciated the fact that someone still gave a shit that I had spent hard earned money with them. Kudos to Accurate Arms & Ammo, Inc.
07FC1AEB-9C2F-4615-B58A-8D347FF84A08.jpeg

Placed a very small order with a company I had never done business with before. Transaction was smooth and at a very reasonable price, and shipping fast. Unpackaged the order today and found a nice hand written note. It took just a bit of effort and time to write that note. With the reloading and component industry taxed to the limit, I appreciated the fact that someone still gave a shit that I had spent hard earned money with them. Kudos to Accurate Arms & Ammo, Inc.
View attachment 7601329
That's very cool, I will seek them out in the future.

I went and looked at their website. Wow, the delays on products seem unreal. I am comfortable that they are representing the present situation accurately. It does make me glad that I am set for the most part. But, any vendor that spells things out honestly and did what they did with your note deserves my/our business ! :) :):)