• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Efile form 1 question

Cvarney

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2011
Williamson WV
I'm trying to fill out an E form 1 for an SBR. My mailing address and physical address are different. On a previous form 4 this wasn't an issue as both were printed on the form and noted which was which. However with the AFT website I don't have an option to fill in the separate box for a physical address. You guys know where or how to do this?
Thanks.

I would think it would be the physical address (ie where the the weapon is located). The tax stamp comes through as an email from what I understand. What is the address on the trust or corp? Is it the mailing or physical address?

I heard back from the "ask the professionals" from the ATF website. I posted the question up there later last night. Reply I got back was
"Good morning – use your physical address for the form in the applicant section. The mailing address is not needed and this form will not be mailed." so I went with it. After scanning the pages of the trust that were notarized and signed and collating them into the digital copy my lawyer gave me it's sent off. This is a much easy way to do the forms. Hopefully non FFL's will be able to do form 4's soon.