• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors eform users?

wirehand

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2008
Nunya, USA
When uploading the trust attachments, how can you get more than 10 and the 3mb limit by splitting them into
"packages"?

The newsletter mentions this method but doesn't elaborate how.

It's probably something easy, but I am pretty thick headed.

Also what does it take to withdraw a submission?

Hi,

When I scanned the trust document in, I selected four to five pages (five first, but it was 2.99MB so I did four afterwards) and selected "print to pdf." It required four installments of less than 3MB each.

I'm not sure if that helps or not. If you try to do page by page you'll most likely have too many files, and the one file will be too big if you try to upload the whole document at once.

From a tech-challenged guy,
Bob

PS: It took a few minutes for each section to upload to their website. Resist the temptation to keep hitting 'refresh.'

Thanks Bob,

Thats pretty much what I ended up doing.

All my documents were in a JPEG form after scanning and resizing, so after downloading an Adobe free trial I was able to create a couple of pdf's with the Declaration, Certification, Sch. A and cert. of compl. just for the hell of it.

This fits their requirements of size and pages limits way easier than trying to get JPEG or word docs.uploaded.

Your not kidding about the refresh urges, I found if the site doesn't respond easily, it seems best to wait for the beginning of one of the restarts (they happen pretty often now) and it's stupid easy.