• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eggnog snobs

Eggnog. Yay or nay

• Yes. Is this a serious question?

Votes: 73 90.1%
  • No. I’ve drank enough horse cum in my life, don’t need any more

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters

The D

We’re not supposed to be nice!
Minuteman
  • Apr 11, 2020
    Title says it all. My vote is an emphatic yes. Homemade, store bought, plain, spiked with some sort of alcohol, I don’t care. I love it. No matter your choice, enjoy a bit by Dave Attell about the best thing about the holidays

This is the only store bought one I'd consider decent these days

eggnog.PNG

Feel free to post recipes too. I’ve only had a little homemade eggnog but it was a while ago. I’d definitely be down to try brewing my own

Is it we

Is it weird that I look forward to eggnog season?
    lots of people that like the christmas season make that association, so i suppose not, unless you don't enjoy the holidays.
    /not that you needed or wanted an answer.

Reactions: The D
    lots of people that like the christmas season make that association, so i suppose not, unless you don't enjoy the holidays.
    /not that you needed or wanted an answer.
    Not really concerned. I’m an eggnog fanboi

I buy eggnog every Christmas season. I then pour it on any weeds that are still hanging around in my yard. I have a number of dead zones in my yard.

Reactions: 6/250/40 and The D
    Eggnog. I cannot imagine a worse way to ruin good whiskey.
    Well, you don’t use really good whiskey. Just don’t use the shittiest whiskey in the store

Last edited:
    So you think we're going to spend time making one of the most disgusting things humans ever invented?

BREAKING NEWS

THE OP HAS BEEN JAILED !

maxresdefault.jpg
    Hey Corky, try to keep up. It should be pretty apparent I voted “yes” in the pole. Thus, I do not have to jerk off horses for a holiday treat

Outside of a very narrow window of time and temperature nog falls into this category for me:

I miss Bordens eggnog.

Only mix I do is mix it half with Rootbeer. I prefer Mug Rootbeer for the purpose. Tastes like a blended Rootbeer float.

Note I don't drink alcohol at all.

Reactions: Mavrykk and The D
    You don't have to. You choose to. That's worse.
    I need something of similar consistency to tide me over until eggnog season kicks off

You should rename this thread to eggnog snobs (poors need not open) or something like that