• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EGW 20 moa rail

Sidk

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2009
Vegas
So I just mounted this rail to My new 700 Varmint with the factory Hogue stock. I'm using Burris XTR low rings and the cheek weld on this setup sucks. Its a solid but very uncomfortable. What are you guys using that are running the same setup using to get the line of sight right? I've been thinking about maybe a stock pack with some padding underneath. Is there a rail that mounts low or should I just go back to a straight rail?

TIA

Re: EGW 20 moa rail

I've been researching the same thing for my 700p. I'm looking at an eagle stock pack or a karsten adjustable cheek piece. I'm leaning toward the karsten because I like the look.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try this:

http://karstenskydexcheekrest.com/</div></div>

Thanks but I'm having problems drilling into a brand new gun less then 10 days old. It does look like a nice piece though.

I've been eying the eagle pack as well. Thought I would see what else is out there before I order one.

Anyone have an opinion of the Tactical Operations Ammo Cheek Pad?

I ordered Tac ops stock pack. I'll let you know what I think of it after I get it on and put some rounds down range.