• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EGW Tactical Scope Rings

5150Marcelo

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
Orange County, CA
Lookin to get into some decent rings. What do you guys know about the EGW Tactical rings. Anything bad? Anything good? Let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: EGW Tactical Scope Rings

black%20new%20rings.JPG

if they are like anything else that EGW makes they will be top notch!

Never heard anything bad about them, but for that price, most people just go seekins.

Just a side thought, but I'm surprised EGW doesn't come out with a more "cost effective" set of rings like their $40 aluminum bases. It'd be nice to have a 4 screw alternative to the burris xtr's.

Thanks guys. I did some research on Seekins... I think im gonna go that route. So who has the best deal on them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 5150Marcelo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys. I did some research on Seekins... I think im gonna go that route. So who has the best deal on them?</div></div>

Get them through Glen himself or Scott (Liberty Optics).