• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s eharmony failure

Wes_Mantooth

Private
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2011
Midwest USA
Been lurking here for a long time, Maggie's is one of my first internet stops in the morning. Finally decided to sign up.

You may enjoy this video. Hard to believe this broad is still single. The descent into insanity starts about 40seconds in.

crazy cat lady

Re: eharmony failure

Yeah shes whacked seems very common in the female of the species

One of the best cat quotes I've heard "..taking a cat to the vet is like taking a Bic lighter to the repair shop..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MTAR15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the best cat quotes I've heard "..taking a cat to the vet is like taking a Bic lighter to the repair shop..." </div></div>

Nice
grin.gif

There really are people this bat=shit over animals. It is my dream to cook up a delicious meal for this girl sonsiting of stir fried housecat(well fed of course, no alley cat). I am thinking Szechuan maybe General Tso's style maybe some of both if it is a big cat. After eating this delicious meal of "chicken" show her the skinned and salted fresh cat hide. Ahhhh...I can imagine the echos of the screams now...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There really are people this bat=shit over animals. It is my dream to cook up a delicious meal for this girl sonsiting of stir fried housecat(well fed of course, no alley cat). I am thinking Szechuan maybe General Tso's style maybe some of both if it is a big cat. After eating this delicious meal of "chicken" show her the skinned and salted fresh cat hide. Ahhhh...I can imagine the echos of the screams now... </div></div>

Now that is funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: insectguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She needs to watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcdkaUmZGqs

"Adopt Pinky" </div></div>

I really like cats but thats hilarious....and the way almost any cat will react when it gets really terrified and feels trapped. A dog will usually submit, but cats just go nuts.

I can forsee her on a future episode of Animal Horders, she really needs to add that she is also seeks a man with a medical background in psychology.

It is a riot, she does another one where she is a conjoined twin. The twin one is lame. I think she is trying to gain internet fame. Funny stuff.

Yeah, she's just fucking around and it's pretty good. That things gone viral for some reason. Hope she gets a gig because people have really bought into it. She's good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally found my soul mate! I love pussy that much too! </div></div>LMFAO! Now that's a funny reply.

It looks like she probably made the video as a joke.

The rest of the animal-hating garbage just makes otherwise responsible gun-owners look like peurile fools.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rarebreed93</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cats,,,,,,,,,taste like chicken!</div></div>

That's what my female Boxer said too!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally found my soul mate! I love pussy that much too! </div></div>LMFAO! Now that's a funny reply.

<span style="color: #990000">The rest of the animal-hating garbage just makes otherwise responsible gun-owners look like peurile fools. </span> </div></div>
With all due respect go fuck yourself. What the hell does animal rights bullshit have to do with responsible gun ownership? Animals are not human nor anything close to human. My point was that though this may be a joke there are people who would rather starve than eat a houscat if the need arose. Millions of cats and dogs are killed and landfilled every year while people starve and my comment somehow makes me an animal hater. I have one american bobtail, a jack russel and a lovable mutt we saved that had been thrown out on the road by of all assholes an animal shelter worker thinking they were doing a great thing. If my kids needed to eat I would not hesitate to put a bullet in the brain of an animal to feed them including my pets. I absolutely detest holier than thou jackasses that think they know something about a person by reading 2 sentences on the internet.
Just another puerile fool.

He did say "with all due respect". That's a fair post, it's in the Geneva Convention, look it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With all due respect go fuck yourself... I absolutely detest holier than thou jackasses that think they know something about a person by reading 2 sentences on the internet.</div></div>There's no reason to get all defensive and hateful about it; nobody was judging you as a person. But nobody else posted those five sentences you wrote, either. You are not going to succeed in making yourself a victim by blaming someone else for what you wrote. If your argument is that you are not what you appear to be, then show people rather than tell people. It will have greater effect than attacking them with swear words.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally found my soul mate! I love pussy that much too!</div></div>

LOL, +1

Show up at her house in a cat costume and its a done deal!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With all due respect go fuck yourself... I absolutely detest holier than thou jackasses that think they know something about a person by reading 2 sentences on the internet.</div></div>There's no reason to get all defensive and hateful about it; nobody was judging you as a person. But nobody else posted those five sentences you wrote, either. You are not going to succeed in making yourself a victim by blaming someone else for what you wrote. If your argument is that you are not what you appear to be, then show people rather than tell people. It will have greater effect than attacking them with swear words. </div></div>
You are a slick talker for sure. I don't talk slick and I don't crawfish. I haven't blamed you for anything. I KNOW and have met people as screwed up as the girl who made that video. And I still contend they need a healthy dose of reality but then so does every other animal rights nutjob. I have eaten cat and it tastes just like it smells in the finest asian cooking.....delicious! Putting a bullet in a dog or cat is not animal cruelty and in many instances it is a mercy. I do not see the overpopulation of "pets" in this country as anything but an untapped natural resource. It would be an excellent high protein source for welfare recipients.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TwoGun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He did say "with all due respect". That's a fair post, it's in the Geneva Convention, look it up. </div></div>
With all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That chick is nuts, I bet my brother marries her</div></div>

Now that's funny!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes_Mantooth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may enjoy this video.
crazy cat lady

</div></div>

No. I did not LOL, I'm going back to the Ninja Glock Video now..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally found my soul mate! I love pussy that much too! </div></div>LMFAO! Now that's a funny reply.

The rest of the animal-hating garbage just makes otherwise responsible gun-owners look like peurile fools. </div></div>

Unfortunately Graham has a point. When Liberal's(Peopele who are so open minded their brains fell out) read something like this they use it to generalize Gun Owners as a whole. So they can try to convince yet another idiot that gun owners are cruel to animals.

That being said I'd love to show this chick there's more than one way to skin a cat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With all due respect go fuck yourself... I absolutely detest holier than thou jackasses that think they know something about a person by reading 2 sentences on the internet.</div></div>There's no reason to get all defensive and hateful about it; nobody was judging you as a person. But nobody else posted those five sentences you wrote, either. You are not going to succeed in making yourself a victim by blaming someone else for what you wrote. If your argument is that you are not what you appear to be, then show people rather than tell people. It will have greater effect than attacking them with swear words. </div></div>
You are a slick talker for sure. I don't talk slick and I don't crawfish. I haven't blamed you for anything. I KNOW and have met people as screwed up as the girl who made that video. And I still contend they need a healthy dose of reality but then so does every other animal rights nutjob. I have eaten cat and it tastes just like it smells in the finest asian cooking.....delicious! Putting a bullet in a dog or cat is not animal cruelty and in many instances it is a mercy. I do not see the overpopulation of "pets" in this country as anything but an untapped natural resource. It would be an excellent high protein source for welfare recipients. </div></div>

im also madder than hell for one or all of the above reasons.
cool.gif