• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Elcan SpecterIR, NNVT PVS14, Mantis 140XXLR Night Vision Clip on

cnshwhn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 10, 2021
the United States
Elcan Specter IR - $2800 TYD

The unit works great, and adjustment functions as they should. However, the original shuttered Eye Cup was missing. The eye cup in the picture is an aftermarket one. It works, but not good as the original one. It can be taken off to use without any issue, perfect for sandstorm build—PM for more pictures.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

PVS14 with Gen 2+ NNVT tube and spec sheet - $1600 TYD

Spec:
Res: 60
SNR: 26.63
Gain: 8800 cd*m^(-2)*lx^(-1)

Clean Image, but there is a small bright spot on zone 2 of the 10 O'clock position. Have this run two batteries for test and comparison.
The housing is a taken-off unit from NSO. It was re-purged by Aeontac night vision.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Like New Mantis 140XXLR Night Vision Clip-on - Hide price $2700 TYD

This is weird stuff that basically integrates a 100mW peq2 into a PVS-14. The model is 140XXLR. According to my research, this model utilizes a gen3 US tube born around the OMNI III era. The tube is super clean but easy to produces burn marks (but they will go away in a couple of minutes). I am still determining the concept behind this thing, but my best guess is to use it as a Night Vision Clip on (for Passive Aiming) behind the day optics or use it as a stand-alone Night Vision Weapon Sight (for Active Aiming). Correct me if I was wrong.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

7.png

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 142