• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Elcan SpecterTR 1-3-9 7.62 Reticle - Price Lowered

The Dog Man

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2020
San Diego, CA
Elcan SpecterTR 1-3-9 7.62 Reticle
- $1,600 $1,500 OBO Shipped to CONUS SOLD
- Has a couple marks on it from past range trips, but all is in good condition and 100% working order.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS

CLICK HERE for specs from Elcan.

Last edited:
Would this 7.62 Reticle work with a 5.56 ammo?
Short answer is yes.

However, that's going to depend on multiple other variables that are on you to sort out whether you are shooting 7.62, 5.56, or anything else for that matter. If the expectation is to throw this on top of a rifle and send whatever 5.56 or 7.62 down range while getting vertically centered hits at each corresponding hash... then it may not work as well as you are hoping.

If the plan is to use the reticle to quickly get a workable range on targets, and then use your trued information to quickly get shots off using holdovers, then it will absolutely work.

This is simply my opinion on the usefulness and value of this reticle, and BDCs in general. I'm not trying to blow up my own post with a BDC debate haha.

Last edited: