• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Election Analysis Reveals 8.1 Million Excess Votes

VA-Varminter

Bad Advice Given Authoritatively
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Morocco
So he confirmed what everyone already figured out. Now can you get every state to fix this by next election is the real question.

They didn't test positive for jack shit. That is an excuse to keep them not moving for at least 2 weeks, as well as supporting this stupid ass narrative that masks catch viruses.

So he confirmed what everyone already figured out. Now can you get every state to fix this by next election is the real question.
If it's not fixed now, it will never be fixed. The MSM like to portray that there is no recourse....the remedy must be created or we are plucked. If we allow the office of the president of the United States to be filled under fraudulent means, then what can't be stolen?

Reactions: Boon20
Maybe the my pillow guy was right back then when he stated that Trump would be back in office by August.

Well ,i guess it's time to kick the dementia patient and camel harris out of the WH...wishful fucking thinking.don't get me started.haven't had my coffee yet for fucks sake.