• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Electoral college in States?

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
i know that Nebraska splits their vote and some State in New England. Only ones I have heard of. Needs to work on ALL Votes.

I think every State should have an Electoral Collage, and think most do, but Gerrymandering and other such sly moves have the City voting for we/all all out in East Bummfuck or Western Slopers. We don't think nor act as they do.

In Colorado, the Front Range and the Ski Areas get all of the Vote when large areas that are less populated, away from them, voted another way. Hooked up someway that reeks.

What do you think? FM

Reactions: W54/XM-388
i know that Nebraska splits their vote and some State in New England. Only ones I have heard of. Needs to work on ALL Votes.

I think every State should have an Electoral Collage, and think most do, but Gerrymandering and other such sly moves have the City voting for we/all all out in East Bummfuck or Western Slopers. We don't think nor act as they do.

In Colorado, the Front Range and the Ski Areas get all of the Vote when large areas that are less populated, away from them, voted another way. Hooked up someway that reeks.

What do you think? FM

Someone with better math skills than I could probably provide a better answer. But...maybe. Instead of a liberal getting all 55 votes from California, the other candidate would get at least some. But...it could just as easily go the other way. A typical red sate would give the liberal at least some votes. But...it may make zero difference. Clear enough?

Electoral college won't matter when a district Has a big square on top, a thin line going through four or five places for miles, then a funky looking block around another area. Every state has been gerrymandered by dems. These boundaries need to reflect what I would say is Police precinct coverage

Reactions: Foul Mike
If all states split their Electoral College votes, presidential elections would look almost exactly like the House of Representatives. How does President Pelosi sound to you?

As long as House seats are allocated according to total population and the census does not distinguish between citizens, legal resident non-citizens and people not legally present in the country it will be Democrat for all time.

The States can select their electors pretty much how ever they want. They could pick random homeless people off the streets to make them electors. Federally, you have no right to vote for president, despite most thinking they do.

Stand by because what should be simple "state voting" is going to get complicated.

CA has basically guaranteed its elections are only contested between candidates of the Dem party because in their primaries the two highest voted candidates run against each other. If they both happen to be Democrats than the election is Democrat vs Democrat. Fix for this is to run better Republican candidates so they could at least come in second and get a seat at the election.

The next scam is going to be "ranked choice voting". Maine has this. If no one candidate breaks 51% than the votes go through "ranked voting" scrutiny.

What this means is each voter is given more than one vote at the poll. The voter votes for the entire slate of candidates number them each by preference - 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

If no majority winner gets more than 51% the lowest candidate is eliminated than their votes are redistributed via "the ranking" until a candidate gets over 51%. Eliminations and redistribution of votes continues until one candidate gets over 51%.

This allows a party to run a bunch of lukewarm candidates to capture votes that will hopefully end up in the tally of their main candidate.

It cost a "winning" republican congressman his seat this passed election.

The electoral college exists for sound reasons to ensure "States" elect the President not "Cities". We live in the United States not The Federation of New York City/Chicago/Houston/Los Angeles. The electoral college needs to be maintained.

These other individual state schems need to be scrutinized by the courts as in some cases they seem to violate one man/one ballot voting.

Stand by because what should be simple "state voting" is going to get complicated.

CA has basically guaranteed its elections are only contested between candidates of the Dem party because in their primaries the two highest voted candidates run against each other. If they both happen to be Democrats than the election is Democrat vs Democrat. Fix for this is to run better Republican candidates so they could at least come in second and get a seat at the election.

The next scam is going to be "ranked choice voting". Maine has this. If no one candidate breaks 51% than the votes go through "ranked voting" scrutiny.

What this means is each voter is given more than one vote at the poll. The voter votes for the entire slate of candidates number them each by preference - 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

If no majority winner gets more than 51% the lowest candidate is eliminated than their votes are redistributed via "the ranking" until a candidate gets over 51%. Eliminations and redistribution of votes continues until one candidate gets over 51%.

This allows a party to run a bunch of lukewarm candidates to capture votes that will hopefully end up in the tally of their main candidate.

It cost a "winning" republican congressman his seat this passed election.

The electoral college exists for sound reasons to ensure "States" elect the President not "Cities". We live in the United States not The Federation of New York City/Chicago/Houston/Los Angeles. The electoral college needs to be maintained.

These other individual state schems need to be scrutinized by the courts as in some cases they seem to violate one man/one ballot voting.

Old, old trick started by democrats in post-civil war south. Designed to keep black folks from being elected. CA uses it to keep mentally balanced people from office.

I think if we get a chance to rebuild everything, we need to make a sort of electoral college system for every election.
One grid square, one vote and no you don't get to change the grid squares. You could follow county lines within each state as most are not currently jerrymandered. It's just that once you make them, no changing them, no trying to split your big evil city into 10 "counties" for more votes.
Give everyone one opportunity at the very start of everything, to determine if they are happy with their county or wish to change it, as some may wish their county to not include part of a big city, at the very start (while specifically blocking cities from splitting themselves into multiple counties)

Those county sized grid squares are used for counts in statewide elections and to determine state electors to federal electoral collage and elections for representatives to the federal government.

Then each county sized grid square is broken down into a bunch of smaller grid squares based on square geometry, without any gerrymandering allowed, and those smaller squares are used for county level elections or issues. Then each town and city is broken down into smaller grid squares also based on square geometry, without any gerrymandering allowed and used for town / city elections. If a city expands, more grid squares are added to that cities subgrid, but in the same even square geometry, in the direction of growth, without any "adjusting" allowed.

Sounds like that might work in a flat state?. Our counties are defined by rivers, creeks, ridges. Pretty wiggly boundaries.

Don’t change anything. The EC was well thought out by our forefathers.

Reactions: wbm
Sounds like that might work in a flat state?. Our counties are defined by rivers, creeks, ridges. Pretty wiggly boundaries.

You can use those if you wish, the county grid squares need not be square, just like the states are not square. Set it up as works best for your state in the beginning and then the squares for smaller stuff fit as best they can within those defined shapes.
Just once they are set, nobody can go changing it around.

As stated above, the Electoral Collage was well thought out by our forefathers to keep the heavily populated, rich, areas from running the whole shebang while the peons out in the boondocks who raise the cattle, sheep, hogs for meat, and grow other crops they eat are not counted in the process.

With gerrymandering and other sly wicked ways, the outlying areas are cut out, exactly what our forefathers were trying to prevent.

I know that in Colorado in the last Pres. election some of the rural areas voted Rep. [Eastern Plains, Western Slope] but ALL of our EC votes went Dem. and that just ain't right.
Split them up as to how each area voted. That is how it was originally meant to be I think, but, I may be wrong.

Nebraska does it that way and I think some State in New England does too but I am not sure of that. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of the Front Rangers and the Slat Rats controlling everything. ie, funds for road construction and other infrastructure things where the outlying areas get a very small piece of the pie to placate us while the Front Range and Ski areas gobble up most of the funds and Rock On. We on the outside have our needs too and could give a Red Rat's Ass about the quagmire they have created. I stay out of there if at all possible. It makes me sick to see what all of these people have done to our State.

Rant over, FM

Reactions: D_TROS
Add to that.

The idea of a electoral college gave educated people (not many back then) the ability to overrule a poor choice buy the uneducated population.

If the population of a state voted/elected a candidate which wanted to bring back a monarchy, the electoral college was able to overrule the vote etc.

Lots of ways to think about it. Goods and Bads.

Seems like it is money to me.

Everything is bought and paid for.

The simple fact that we are even talking about how the voting has been rigged ten ways to Sunday demonstrates just as simply that democracy is, and has been for a log time, a failed experiment.

The only way to win is not to play.

...And they don't. They rig.

The more I have thought about this murky situation things have become more clear to me.

There are too many States where the small, heavily populated, and wealthy, areas run how that State's votes and those small areas always win and rule over the rural areas.

This is due to gerrymandering mainly and recent growths in population.

I think there needs to be an overhaul as to districts etc. and make votes of the rural people count instead of. The City, very small in area overall, running the whole show.

Examples that come to mind and this is not a complete list, are New York City- making rules and laws that do not reflect on the upper parts of that State. Chicago--A cesspool running all of Illinois, Big Cities in California making laws and rules that don't reflect how the rest of the State feels, another cesspool, Denver and the Front Range and Ski areas with lots of $$$$ telling the rest of the State how we should conduct day to day business while they suck off a Lion's share of the tax money.

As I said, not a complete list, but, something we all need to think about and do our best to get it back to how it was before all of this Libtard shit has been passed and get back on the Right way of Law. FM

All of the above are to my mind Cesspools, full of SHIT. I am sure there are many more.

Last edited:
I think we need to march on our state capitols with pitchforks and ropes.... When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is freedom. Politicians need to understand the Constitution is not up for grabs or change, there is a process and the law needs to be respected. Those who usurp and undermine the Constitution outside the legally provided means are traitors and need to be labeled as such.