• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Electronic Form Browser Question

Goin'Hot

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2008
Central, Ohio
I'm aware there is a thread that has some good info in it. I've read it and I don't want to highjack that thread since it's supposed to be about approval times.

I went over to the website [ http://atfonline.gov/ ] and it says they recommend internet explorer 8. IE8 Requires Vista which, I don't have. Has anyone used IE10 or another browser with success? This is a process I really don't want any additional issues with.

I assume I have to scan my trust in to their system since the document on my computer has not been notarized. I need to buy a scanner if this is correct.

Any other tips etc?

Last edited:
Scan and format it into PDF on your computer, then insert That PDF attachment on the eform site.
Make sure all pages are in sucsessive order, and easily legible.

Be sure your trust is notorized before scanning it.

Thanks guys. I just went there through firefox and it states the eform page is down for maintenance. I'll go buy a scanner tonight and try and file tomorrow.

I use IE 11 with it. I had to add atf.gov to the compatibility view settings. From my understanding it basically reads the and interfaces with the page in a retro mode. I had no problems filling out and uploading my trust documents for a form 1 after I did that.

I am planning on uploading my "Declaration of Trust" and my "Memorandum of Trust". Do I just upload them both in the same file or do I need to upload them separately and label them separately?

Also, what's the current consensus of adding the item listed on the form in the schedule "A"? Should I wait to add it until the stamp comes back or list it in the schedule "A" when submitting the paperwork. My trust already holds class III items.

I am planning on uploading my "Declaration of Trust" and my "Memorandum of Trust". Do I just upload them both in the same file or do I need to upload them separately and label them separately?

Also, what's the current consensus of adding the item listed on the form in the schedule "A"? Should I wait to add it until the stamp comes back or list it in the schedule "A" when submitting the paperwork. My trust already holds class III items.

My attorney has told us clientel that we should NOT put an item in the schedule A that has NOT been approved
Yet. Don't do it.