• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Element Nexus 5-20x50 (30mm tube)

Elite_KG

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2011
LA
Can anyone tell me about their personal experience with the Element Nexus optic. I bought a Helix for my 17HMR and so far Im impressed with the value and perfoemwnce.

Got a 6.5 CM / 6 CM switch barrel barrel ultralight build in the works and plan on using the Element Nexus optic unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks for any comments/experiences.

I have had one for about a year now. Its been on my Vudoo, Creedmoor, and tricked out 10/22. Absolutely love the scope. For a living I'm a firearms examiner. So I test guns and testify in court cases. I brought the Element to work to play around. We got bored shooting at 6mm bb's we started cutting playing cards then very thin string in half. Tracking has been dead on and love the glass. Great package for the price. I also like that the focus goes down to 10 yards.

Reactions: Elite_KG
I just ordered the Element Nexus today. I have several T5Xi SCR, several Burris XTR II SCR, SWFA 3-15x50, Vortex Razor, Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 and some Leupolds. Love the Steiners. Im thinking the Nexus will step it up. Not super impressed with my ATACR for the money. Had a NXS 2-10x42 and had to return it for refund. 1 repair attempt and came back with reticle off center and “10 mil” etching damage. Not great luck with NF here. Steiner and Burris have served me well on a budget.