• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Element Optics Theos

1791PrecisionArmory

FFL-07
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2011
Idaho
These scopes are all brand new never opened or handled.

I have 2 Element Theos 6-36x56mm with APR-2D MRAD Reticle $2050 plus shipping. Also have Nexus Gen II's and Immersive series.

I can take CC, paypal or Venmo.

IMG_1916.jpeg
IMG_1915.jpeg

elementtheos.jpg

Last edited:
It’s definitely a grey. Here is my personal setup in 6mm creed with a Theos. Base color of the chassis is sniper grey. It’s almost a perfect match.
image.jpg

Reactions: BigDaddy0381
Couldn't agree more Yota! I also will say when I first looked at these for the msrp of 2800 I did say well might as well just get a razorg3 or atacr but the price 1791 gave me was so damn good I didn't believe it at first but I did confirm with Shawn Keller at element and he is an authorized dealer! I truly love this scope the glass and features in my book are unmatched especially at the price!

Couldn't agree more Yota! I also will say when I first looked at these for the msrp of 2800 I did say well might as well just get a razorg3 or atacr but the price 1791 gave me was so damn good I didn't believe it at first but I did confirm with Shawn Keller at element and he is an authorized dealer! I truly love this scope the glass and features in my book are unmatched especially at the price!
I'm thrilled you're happy with it.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: NFshooter150