• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Element Optics Theos, Nexus Gen II, Titan 3k.

1791PrecisionArmory

FFL-07
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2011
Idaho
These scopes are all brand new never opened or handled.

I have 2 Element Theos 6-36x56mm with APR-2D MRAD Reticle $2050 plus shipping. Also have Nexus Gen II's and Immersive series and the great new Titan 3k.

I can take CC, paypal or Venmo.

IMG_1916.jpeg
IMG_1915.jpeg

elementtheos.jpg

Last edited:
It’s definitely a grey. Here is my personal setup in 6mm creed with a Theos. Base color of the chassis is sniper grey. It’s almost a perfect match.
image.jpg

Reactions: BigDaddy0381
Couldn't agree more Yota! I also will say when I first looked at these for the msrp of 2800 I did say well might as well just get a razorg3 or atacr but the price 1791 gave me was so damn good I didn't believe it at first but I did confirm with Shawn Keller at element and he is an authorized dealer! I truly love this scope the glass and features in my book are unmatched especially at the price!

Couldn't agree more Yota! I also will say when I first looked at these for the msrp of 2800 I did say well might as well just get a razorg3 or atacr but the price 1791 gave me was so damn good I didn't believe it at first but I did confirm with Shawn Keller at element and he is an authorized dealer! I truly love this scope the glass and features in my book are unmatched especially at the price!
I'm thrilled you're happy with it.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: NFshooter150
How the fuck is this still here? I think this has got to be one of the most underrated optics in the Premium catagory. Glass on par with Kalhes/Vortex 3HD and turrets that are as easy as the TT. And Japanese made so you know it's gonna last.

How the fuck is this still here? I think this has got to be one of the most underrated optics in the Premium catagory. Glass on par with Kalhes/Vortex 3HD and turrets that are as easy as the TT. And Japanese made so you know it's gonna last.
Because he's selling several units retail style through this listing.

I know the Titan is Chinese made, my hope its half of what are talking about.
Yeah, the Theos however is made in Nagano at Light Optical Works. I have one and it's great, decided to put it on one of my switch barrel guns, so changing barrels then resetting the turret is easy peasy, new standard for turrets I think.

Yeah, the Theos however is made in Nagano at Light Optical Works. I have one and it's great, decided to put it on one of my switch barrel guns, so changing barrels then resetting the turret is easy peasy, new standard for turrets I think.
Have you played with TT turrets to compare?

Most definitely, owned a 5-25 TT and the previous Premier it is based on, and there are a lot of benefits for the TT turrets, now I have not tried the AIF, but it's not something I'm really interested in nor need. From memory the TT turrets have a little more positive "snap" and the MTC feature is great, something the Theos could benefit from. That said the Re-Zero is just as fast or maybe even faster on the Theos, I find the knurled screw cap on the Theos much easier to grip especially with gloves on then the thin strip of aluminum on the TT turrets. Sure I could use a penny to adjust the TT turrets but that's not really tooless then is it. I'm not going to shit on the TT in any way, great optic, but I just love the simplicity of the Theos turret just a little more. I really didn't see the need to keep my $4+K TT when I could get so many other options out there and have money left over.

I will agree with @Sako man
The Theos tool-less zero is easy to debate being AS GOOD or better than a TT re-zero.

I dumped a Gen3 Razor for a Theos and there's nothing that I miss. The only way I'll get another G3 Razor is if it's black, but for the money, the Theos is as good or better product.

Literally the only complaint I have is that the logo on the side of the parallax knob is easy to dent.

I will agree with @Sako man
The Theos tool-less zero is easy to debate being AS GOOD or better than a TT re-zero.

I dumped a Gen3 Razor for a Theos and there's nothing that I miss. The only way I'll get another G3 Razor is if it's black, but for the money, the Theos is as good or better product.

Literally the only complaint I have is that the logo on the side of the parallax knob is easy to dent.
I dumped both of my Gen III's in favor of the Theos.