• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Element Theos 6-36-56 FFP MRAD

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    New condition (not a scratch) Element Theos up for grabs, 6-36-56 FFP, Gen2, toolesss turrets. This in my opinion has the best turrets of any 1st tier optic. It is totally tooless. This optic was mounted and only taken out once for zeroing on my bolt gun, then taken out to 600 for a total of maybe 35-40 rounds. It's pristine and no ring marks. Glass is right there with SnB and the tracking is dead nuts on. Optic is made at LOW in Japan and has flawless machining, must see to appreciate. I am in no rush to sell and will not reply to lo-ball offers.

Comes with original box, manual, scope caps.

will possibly consider trades:
    FFP Premium LPVO 8x or 10x power
    MAWL laser
    Some cool IR laser
    ELCAN Specter

$2250

Thanks for reading.

Theos1.jpeg

Theos2.jpeg

Theos3.jpeg

Theos4.jpeg

Last edited:
    I see you have it next to a gen3. Can you shed any light on comparison? I have a gen3 and I’m looking for another

I see you have it next to a gen3. Can you shed any light on comparison? I have a gen3 and I’m looking for another
    From everything I have read it's the exact same scope as gen 3 as far as glass and body the turrets on the element in my opinion are better the tool less zero stop is money

Reactions: Sako man
    Considering the op hasn’t been on in over 2 weeks, I’m thinkin your not gonna get responses

Maybe you’re right haha. I guess if he ever decides to come back, he will see and may reply.
    If you are looking for one for the price of 2100 check out this guy he is legit awesome shipping and communications! It's where I got mine and brand new.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_004120_Sniper's Hide.jpg
      Screenshot_20240419_004120_Sniper's Hide.jpg
      153.1 KB · Views: 31
    The G3 is an amazing optic, and yes that's correct the Theos and the G3 are nearly identical, however Vortex has some different coatings on the G3 glass so the G3 has somewhat of a warm tint, where the Theos is a cooler color tempreture. Now as stated the Turrets on the Theos are crazy good, really easy to set and compltley tooless, best turrets out there. So as far as turrets go the Theos wins over the G3 Vortex.