• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elevation DOPE

Mikemicdow

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2021
USA
Hi all,

First time posting here, I've got Tikka T3X Tac A1 in 6.5 Creedmoor with 20 MOA scope mount and Vortex Razor. Wondering if anyone can give me come ups for 100-1000yrds to get me close to where I need to be. Shooting Hornaday match 140gr EDLs. I don't have a chrono to run muzzle velocity through ballistic computer. Scope is in MRADS

Download the hornady app. Plug in an estimated velocity, whats on the box (probably 2750fps or something) and true at distances by modifying the muzzle velocity to get appropriate data output to data observed

Reactions: VargmatII
Go to the weaponized math article and you’ll be set man.

Welcome to the hide and be sure to go to the new member section and introduce yourself.

🍻

Go to the weaponized math article and you’ll be set man.

Welcome to the hide and be sure to go to the new member section and introduce yourself.

🍻
This.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Thanks for all the replies. It's been awhile since I was behind a long gun on a consistent basis.

Your tikka MV actual number might be a little slower for whatever reason, etc.
so after you do the basics, make sure to go back and MV figure can be tweeked
to fill out the in-between values with properly predicted values.