• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eley contact

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Does anyone have an available source on where I could get this?

Seems everything I have seen and heard is unavailable and no back orders with unknown shipping dates to them.

Am I wasting my time trying to find this for my daughter?

Well.
I did try that as well.

Killough sold out while I was putting it in my cart been wanting to try some past 300.

I don’t think it’s known for accuracy and subsonic HP kills better.

I picked up a couple of random boxes of edge, force and contact
Force was no good but the contact and edge shot great groups tried in an Anschutz out to 300 yds and it was a hair over 5 rd 5 inch group , black match was 5 inches

Reactions: RTH1800
Contact and edge worked really well for me.
Being she is just starting out shooting I was opting for the contact

I had bought some Contact a couple years ago and shot my first long range 22 match with it with excellent accuracy. To the point I wanted to go out of my way to find it. Just recently as ammo became available I bought some from Killough. Now that I'm more serious about long range accuracy (out to 250) I ran it through my chrono and was bummed. Very large SD/ES numbers to take out that far with any consistency.

I say all this not to deter you. After all, if your shooting relatively reasonable distance, this won't matter to you. If you are going out farther tho, there are much better options. Like I said, ignore this advice if your shooting close. The other benefit to this ammo is that it's cheap. But for the same price, CCI SV is a better option.

Reactions: RTH1800
I would be fine using cci sv except the gun has serious issues chambering the first round about 60%-70% of the time. It’s odd as the remainder cycles just fine. It doesn’t matter if there are 15 rounds of just a single round, it’s always the first.

If you have an easier to find option fee free to let me know.

I just don’t want to buy a large amount only to have feeding issues.