• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elftmann Tactical Trigger Savage 110- Accidental Discharge

Lhduce

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
So I purchase ElftMann Savage trigger from Buds Gun shop about a week ago first 20 rounds it work perfect even following the Youtube video recommending to check for no debris. Round 21 and 22 while rechambering a round fired. Thinking it was my fault I adjusted the rifle to its max pull weight another accidental discharge. Contacted ELF Man there response was it could be a old design send it in for a replacement. Not to mention they have never heard of Buds Gun Shop I personally believe the trigger design is flawed with such a weak spring. I wonder how many generation of the trigger are floating around I did ask the manager/owner to reach out to me. I honestly just went back to the accu trigger if anyone else has had trouble are know solution I'm all ears?
IMG_1224(1).jpg

Yep, bought one of their triggers….. never again. Makes you wonder why B&T started putting them on their guns

Haven't used the Elftmann, I do like the AccuTriggers but could only get it down to 1.5 lbs. If you want a good single stage the Jard has been flawless for me.

I put one on my .300 WSM (LR target) a few years ago- I've had zero issues with it and remain a fan.