• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eliseo Chassis, anyone ordered it lately?

Atti_Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
TX
I heard it is a delay with the orders, anybody else waiting on one ?

Re: Eliseo Chassis, anyone ordered it lately?

I've ordered several from Gary. I just ordered another chassie in May. It takes approximately 90 days, give or take.

Ordered my RTS in the beginning of March. Last update I received was it ‘should’ be ready the end of June.

I got it!
Few days , and my new built 300 wsm will ready for sale
wink.gif

I have one on order. Said 90 days as well

I had Gary add me to his list the other day. He said the wait is around 90 days right now. If you want to get one from him, he will add you to his list and make the stock but doesn't require payment till you stock is ready for color

Sent Gary payment on 09 July, money order so no waiting for the check to clear.No stock yet.
Finally got ahold of him, should be here on 02 August. Only took 5 months! Hope it's worth the wait.

I have a brand new one for sale, I just got from Gary not long ago, it is in the for sale section with a 300 wsm custom built Rem 700. If somebody interested in...
I started 2 others to build and I need some $$$ to finish them.