• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Eliseo RTM 300WM

bigwill214

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
Redmond, OR
I just got this back from Pierce Engineering. I have to say that working with Jim and John was outstanding and their customer service is top notch. Jim Pierce talked initially talked with me for roughly 30 minutes to make sure I was getting everything I wanted and so they could optimize the rifle for me. Jerry Stiller, Gary Eliseo and the guys at Rock Creek were also very helpful and had the customer service that they are known for. The build sheet is as follows:

Stiller Tac300 Action with Magnum bolt face
Eliseo RTM Stock
Jewel Trigger w/ Bottom Safety
Rock Creek Barrel 1:10 Twist Fluted M40 Contour
APA Fat Bastard Brake
Barrett 15/40MOA Rings
Nightforce 8-32x Benchrest Scope

Re: Eliseo RTM 300WM

It weighs in at around 17lbs.. its such a beast. I should have a range report in about 2 weeks.

@Chiller

The cheek rest is as I got it from Gary at CSS. I do wish I would have waited a little bit longer due to the change in the monopod. I believe it has the adjustable option now where mine is not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigWill214</div><div class="ubbcode-body">@Chiller

The cheek rest is as I got it from Gary at CSS. I do wish I would have waited a little bit longer due to the change in the monopod. I believe it has the adjustable option now where mine is not. </div></div>

I need to talk with Gary to see his thoughts on how to cover the bolts up. Mine drives like a demon....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigWill214</div><div class="ubbcode-body">@Chiller

The cheek rest is as I got it from Gary at CSS. I do wish I would have waited a little bit longer due to the change in the monopod. I believe it has the adjustable option now where mine is not. </div></div>

I need to talk with Gary to see his thoughts on how to cover the bolts up. Mine drives like a demon.... </div></div>

I can imagine that if Gary doesn't have a solution, John Pierce might.

then will talk to both of them....and take my pick.....

thet do work well.......
smile.gif

Congrats

I've still got a month or so to go on my RTS that I ordered, thanks for showing yours, it reminded me exactly why I went with it.

The straight flutes also look great with that stock, thanks for the idea :p