• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elite Iron AIAT/AICS spigot mount

LA260

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2017
Just got the elite iron spigot mount for AIAT ($100). It's a very nice mount that locks in solid. No movement whatsoever unlike the Atlas or the Big Dog although if you put some skateboard tape on atlas/big dog they dont move either.
Another plus is that the elite mounts the bipod closer to the barrel and if later on you want to get the EI bipod you would already have the mount.
Overall its a solid alternative to Atlas.
20181121_150821.jpg
20181123_130225.jpg
20181121_150830.jpg
20181123_125101.jpg
20181123_124740.jpg
20181123_125845.jpg
20181123_130051.jpg
20181123_125506.jpg
20181123_125310.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CoriolisEffect
Got a link? Can’t find it on thier site, looks solid. Price?

Can’t help but think that looks like a close derivative of samb300’s mount and/or future concept mount.

Last edited:
It's $100. You have to either call to order or order it through email. They said they are in the process of updating their website.

Got a link? Can’t find it on thier site, looks solid. Price?

Can’t help but think that looks like a close derivative of samb300’s mount and/or future concept mount.

Not so much since the samb300 adapter completely eliminates the spigot mount that comes with the AI and is pinned into the chassis.

His mount is still the best in my opinion and that is why when they were available I bought 1 to use in my AT and a spare of each (AT and AW) just because I knew that since I liked them they'd disappear :(

It would take a lot of $$ for me to part with my spares even though I only have an AT at the moment.

Top is the AT
Middle is the AW
Bottom is the original AI AT spigot
2017-02-21 07.40.33.jpg

Yeah hopefully he’ll make another run or else I’ll be forced to buy the EI one.

I saw this a while back and wondered if anyone else had noticed it. It’s an interesting way to combine my idea with the BT19 spigot mount.

I don’t want you guys to lose hope, I know it’s been taking longer than I planned but I’m still working on this project. I am still trying to work with a new partner and machine shop, but since everyone is busy things take time. I have an improved design for the Arca Swiss version which I think you guys will like. Unfortunately I don’t have a good feel for how much longer things will take, all I can say is if this partnership works out, these spigot mounts and potentially other products will be part of a company that many people know and respect.

Sam

Reactions: PBWalsh
I saw this a while back and wondered if anyone else had noticed it. It’s an interesting way to combine my idea with the BT19 spigot mount.

I don’t want you guys to lose hope, I know it’s been taking longer than I planned but I’m still working on this project. I am still trying to work with a new partner and machine shop, but since everyone is busy things take time. I have an improved design for the Arca Swiss version which I think you guys will like. Unfortunately I don’t have a good feel for how much longer things will take, all I can say is if this partnership works out, these spigot mounts and potentially other products will be part of a company that many people know and respect.

Sam
I'm def going to get your arca version when it's avail.
I shot the EI over the weekend and between the 3 I like EI the best. No wiggle/movement at all and it seems more stable than with the other 2.