• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elite Iron Bipods are not for stupid people

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Minuteman
  • Dec 21, 2011
    WNY
    Like me! I just wasted three hours of my day trying to take advantage of the 10% BF discount. But every time I start to put CC info in a black Friday popup interrupts, then when I scroll up to x out of the pop-up the cc info I put in is gone. Repete approx 100x.

I no longer want one. Call me a bitter asshole. Yep. Try it yourself at least you save 63 bucks, if it works for you.

Maybe you need to wake up at 3AM EST, and log in then, wait 3 hours in a cold environment before the website opens to get the deal. ANd an extra 3% savings if you had to walk uphill, through multiple snowdrifts both ways to get there and back. The only Black Friday event I'm actually planning to participate in doesn't start until Black Friday and runs all weekend.

Reactions: diverdon
    Lucky I guess, I purchased one last week BEFORE the sale. :ROFLMAO:

Try a different device ?
    Yes, I'm on my phone. Android, that's where I do all my shopping. Never had trouble b4. Yes I could go to a Windows computer and likely make it happen.

You miss my point entire. It is not that I have exhausted all the avenues available to me but rather that thru repetition their popup became so annoying that I no longer want their product at that discount level.

Reactions: DIBBS
    If you want one of the most stable bipods you should buy one

387C2C62-A8D6-432B-83D5-7CAE1F033108.jpeg

Like me! I just wasted three hours of my day trying to take advantage of the 10% BF discount. But every time I start to put CC info in a black Friday popup interrupts, then when I scroll up to x out of the pop-up the cc info I put in is gone. Repete approx 100x.

I no longer want one. Call me a bitter asshole. Yep. Try it yourself at least you save 63 bucks, if it works for you.
    Lol
    I had the same issue last year.
    I just emailed them on Friday and all was good.
    It’s totally worth it!
    9B669C90-36B5-436B-BE89-B400C481C24C.jpeg

Reactions: diverdon
    Huh . Got one for free recently . Some kind of promotional
    thing . I'll do a range report for ya . Get a Harris .

How do these attach to your rifle?

I am currently a poors due to purchases pre- Thanksgiving/ Black Friday/ Cyber Monday

However, I got some GOOD SHIT inbound... ;) 🤑 :ROFLMAO:

I do believe that I NEED one though.

I am currently a poors due to purchases pre- Thanksgiving/ Black Friday/ Cyber Monday

Different ways for different rifles. One adaptor included. In a chassis they have an adaptor that attaches to bottom pic rail.

Different ways for different rifles. One adaptor included. In a chassis they have an adaptor that attaches to bottom pic rail.

Thanks- BTW I'm technologically challenged and likely wouldn't have been able to place an order either.

Mine attaches to a picatinny on the bottom of fore end.

Hey I know for a fact the Fredo had purchased an Elite Iron along with Chris Cuomo .

• Haha
    Who is the Elite Iron rep that posts here?

Also, @deersniper What is the proper mount for an AXMC and which version of the bipod did you get?

If you want one of the most stable bipods you should buy one

View attachment 7483380

Were you able to go with a standard offset mount or did you have to go custom? I am looking at one of these for an AIAX and I also have a pic rail top and bottom and I getting a measurement of right at 2.5 so I am wondering just how tight that will be. My measurement from the end of the rail is .645 so I guess I need to go custom for anything over .500 on that aspect.

@vh20 @Hairball

I bought mine from @Maleus

It is the lightweight non panning but. It sure on off set. Can look at gun and a few hours and see what I see

I went ahead and left a voicemail at their shop. I see many of the pics on rifles show some space between the offset mount and mine might be too close. They also offer an extended pic rail mount but I don't see any measurements with this. The standard is up to .5 so I imagine the extended pic rail/large offset is the one I am looking at, just want to confirm before I order the wrong one. Going with the 50 cal mount as weight on this rifle is not a concern.

UPDATE: Just spoke with them and got it sorted out. I need a medium offset with the extended pic rail. He mentioned the 50 was rather heavy (11 ounces more) but that's OK with me.

Last edited:
    Reactions: deersniper
    Elite Iron is an amazing bipod, especially for a heavy ELR type rifle.

Not that folks may care; however, I received a call from Elite Iron today to tell me they shipped my bipod. So it only took 6 days for them to ship. Much better than I expected. Total time from placing order to receiving should be about 2 weeks in case others are thinking about ordering.

Edit- I see they sent it two day priority so total time will be 8-9 days

Last edited:
    I also ordered Friday. I got an email today saying they were ready to ship but wanted to know what color free hat I wanted, and to tell me they don’t have my phone number on file (?). Will have to call them tomorrow