• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elite Iron Revolution Bipod (Standard Steel Model) on AI AXMC Long Action

Barn Side

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2012
Just wondering what offset is needed for an AI AXMC Long Action with the Elite Iron Revolution Bipod (Standard Steel Model)? Also is the Extended mount needed or not? Much appreciated.

I run this bipod on my MC. I use one of the AI small pic rails mounted at the end of the hand guard. I think my EI bipod does not have a “special” mount.

I called EI directly and told them what I wanted and they configured it for me and it fits perfectly

AXMC 01.jpeg

Anyone running the Quick Connect Mount on their elite iron bipod?

In for more info, looking to run one on my MC as well.

Anyone know if the medium offset mount centers up the barrel better than the standard version if one wants to tuck a 1.5” or 1.8” suppressor if running an 18” barrel?

I run the standard offset using the pic rail on my AXMC since 2019, I believe you would have an adapter special made to get the barrel completely centered up.

Reactions: Shootnwrench
Just got my EI bipod and are seriously impressed with the quality. Anybody know what torque they recommend for the pic rail mount screws to the pic rail?

I recently got a EI bipod, so far I really like it. There are instructions and videos on their website to help determine what offset is needed.
Best thing to do is email or call them, they are good to work with.