• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Elite Iron suppressors

SEPUL

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2009
PA
can any one give me any info on
Elite Iron suppressors i want a can for a SUPER SASS and was told by armalite that elite makes the cans for them
thanks

Re: Elite Iron suppressors

Made in Montana. Can't get any better than that
wink.gif

The cans work very well and are very durable. They are heavier than a lot of the stuff out there.
That is the basic pros can con of them.

Don't own one, have heard some of them.

there have been quite a few threads on them. Try the search function.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there have been quite a few threads on them. Try the search function. </div></div>

tried the search came back with nothing

I have one on my .50BMG and it is great. Very heavy duty. Cand shoot it without hearing protection.

They are very nice people to deal with and a well made product. I have given some serious thought to ordering a 338LM can from them. After I handled them at SHOT show I was very impressed.

From what I hear most people really like them. Heavy is good, that means its well made
wink.gif

anyone have or use his SEAR suppressor for Armalite AR-10 SUPER SASS?

THANKS SEPUL