• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Elite iron

Re: Elite iron

I've seen the .338 suppressor in use and it was pretty quiet. I know the people at Elite iron and they are pretty good. They have quality stuff and it works well.

Frank

I have shot with dale on several occasions in potomac, i have seen the bravo, sierra and the qcq suppressors perform and all were very quiet. I ordered a sierra to run on my dta. Well made and good fit and finish.

I have 4 coming and I am impressed at how they plan and build thier suppressors. It's like every one is made specifically for the gun it goes in.

I run the Bravo 30 on my FN SPR....VERY QUIET suppressor and extremely well made. Full power 308 loads without ears...sounds like a 22 rifle. Great customer service as well.
Steve

Does anyone know a dealer in Houston that can help me complete the form and get one orderd

I am going to give them a call Tuesday any ask the specifics on the bravo model .

Thanks guys for all the help .

I have my trust complete just need to purchase and send in the money to BATF and all paperwork .

Great cans but they are all very heavy. Be prepared to add some serious weight to your rifle. I run their 338 Bravo SD on my 6.5 SAUM. It sounds like a paintball gun and the rifle wont move when fired, I attribute that to the added weight.

The good folks at Elite Iron can recommend someone for you in the Houston area. Call them: 406 244 0234

I own a Bravo 1. It's a pretty nice little can for the money, but I wouldn't use it for anything other than shooting prone.

I have had a Bravo SD and a Bravo and was very impressed with the quality of manufacturing. They are noticeably heavier than similar brands. I especially like the mounting system of the SD. It is incredibly smooth and a precision fit between silencer and mount.