• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Elite Iron

Re: Iron Ridge?

We have one of their suppressors in stock for a customer who didn't show now for 2 years to transfer it.

It is a Bravo 1 and weighs 32 ounces (the website spec is much lighter). The suppressor has excellent external finish and mounts to a very expensive proprietary brake that did not come with it. That's all I can really say about it because it's just sat on a shelf waiting for a customer who will probably never show up.

we have one for the M99 .416 (windtalker) and they are well built suppressors, no need for hearing pro when shooting the Barret anymore!!!

They build great cans. I have 3, a rimfire, .22centerfire and a .30 cal all are extremely quiet. Excellent customer service.

I'll be getting another from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have one of their suppressors in stock for a customer who didn't show now for 2 years to transfer it.

It is a Bravo 1 and weighs 32 ounces (the website spec is much lighter). The suppressor has excellent external finish and mounts to a very expensive proprietary brake that did not come with it. That's all I can really say about it because it's just sat on a shelf waiting for a customer who will probably never show up.
</div></div>

It's a Bravo 1 and weighs 32oz? Is it 8" long or is it a 9.5" Bravo?

Unless it was ordered differently the Bravo 1 comes with all 3 pieces, brake, brake cover and suppressor. If it's not all there let Dale & Kathy know and they will make it right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mtmisfit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have one of their suppressors in stock for a customer who didn't show now for 2 years to transfer it.

</div></div>

It's a Bravo 1 and weighs 32oz? Is it 8" long or is it a 9.5" Bravo?

Unless it was ordered differently the Bravo 1 comes with all 3 pieces, brake, brake cover and suppressor. If it's not all there let Dale & Kathy know and they will make it right.
</div></div>

It's the 8" model. Same outside diameter as the web specs. It has a big internal thread like a Krinkov AK but in a different pitch for interfacing with the brake. It weighs around 31.5 ounces- just shy of 32 and that's with no 3 piece mount.

The web spec is 25.5, so maybe this is an early unit that looks identical to the current production, or maybe the specs are nominal or something like that, but the postal scale is accurate.

I'm not the customer so I'm just assuming the customer probably got those directly before getting cold feet and deciding to never show up to put the transfer paperwork together.

I wouldn't get wrapped around the axle about weight. I only mentioned it because ours was no where close to the web spec and that sort of thing might be a characteristic someone weighs when making a purchase.

We've got a promo going on a 19 ounce 5.56 suppressor and a 25 ounce 7.62mm suppressor, but if I could call them 13 and 19ounces instead of what they really weigh, that would probably help with sales but not with customer satisfaction.

I have an Elite Iron Delta Can on order, it is out of their custom shop chambered for my 6.5 creedmoor with 3/4" x 20 threads, it will fit on the same threads as my JP recoil eliminator break. Just waiting on the ATF, my forms have been pending since the end of July.