• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Elk in Montana

Re: Elk in Montana

Shane, Nice! Looks like you guys have had some warm weather down that way...

Pat,

Yes, days have been in the 40s-50s, and breezy. This valley doesn't get real deep snow most of the time either.

Very nice to see Would be even nicer to see while hey are in season and i have have an Elk tag in hand!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cleaned up a couple more pics and posted 'em up. </div></div>

My grandpa and I pulled our fair share of salmon out of the water below the dam at Canyon Ferry. Trolling with cowbells and a wedding ring lure and white corn...with a small burst of wd-40 on the bait!

Sorry for the random post! just saw where the MontanaMarine hangs his hat and brought back good memories of fishing in Big Sky country!

Cool pictures too, I put in for my tag up there again this year. I got my Wyoming tag, more than likely I will get the Montana tag, I have the last five years in a row anyway!

I remember see stuff like this when I stayed four months in Montana. Thanks for sharing..................

That scenery warms the heart....and the tastebuds!

Elk is the tastiest of meat on this whole earth!
Trout is up there too!

McGafee and Mt Taylor areas of NM have some exellent Elk too!

Takes me back to when my father-in-law took me elk hunting in "the Big Hole" round about Wisdom and Jackson MT. Good times! Thank you!