• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Elon at it again!

Elon doesn't realize that the government controls everything and that his fat wallet can't stop the government. A wise man would take his winnings and retire and enjoy the good life with no complications.

Guys like Musk are created and installed. Controlled opposition. Yawn…
If he was installed he wouldn't be where he is, we wouldn't have vertical landing rockets, and Tesla. Installed opposition is not innovative, to the contrary they are bureaucrats. If you realize it or not, we need more people like Musk, people who stir the pot a little and create. Musk is a libertarian who doesn't care much for the other political parties.

I don't know where the old Elon Musk thread went but man you gotta hand it to this guy.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/bianco/view/elon-musk-the-government-is-simply-61b017232e49f3172b659bf2

The very end, "and you have no recourse."

Let me get this right, I have to ask the government's permission to sue them, I only have one year and in any action the only valuations are the government's evaluations?

"notice of claim" "eminent domain" "sovereign immunity" ;)

cartels and cosa nostra....fing amateurs

.....I sure hope he doesn't get McAfee'd

Musk is currently living in a house within the SpaceX facility in Texas. The house is very modest and does not compare at all with the rest of the places where he lived. "My main house is literally a $ 50,000 or so house in Boca Chica, Starbase, that I rent from SpaceX," the millionaire shared.

If he was installed he wouldn't be where he is, we wouldn't have vertical landing rockets, and Tesla. Installed opposition is not innovative, to the contrary they are bureaucrats. If you realize it or not, we need more people like Musk, people who stir the pot a little and create. Musk is a libertarian who doesn't care much for the other political parties.
Actual innovators get dealt with like the actual Tesla.

With few exceptions, your world is comprised of facades controlled by evil. Musk is not an exception.

Elon doesn't realize that the government controls everything and that his fat wallet can't stop the government. A wise man would take his winnings and retire and enjoy the good life with no complications.
I have a feeling he will do just that once he reaches his goal of Mars and making humanity a multi planet species.

Where do I go to apply?
We’ll assume you’re not willing to develop a significant amount of public power or influence on your own, the grassroots way generally follows the Epstein or Crowley approach. There is the total DIY of a West Memphis Three, but that’s a pretty long shot.

Elon well bye.jpg

Speaking of Tesla...this guy thins his is a rocket.

1. www.huffpost.com › entry › tesla-crash-columbus_nWATCH: Tesla Goes Airborne And Slams Into Building At 70 MPH

10 hours ago · May. 12, 2022, 04:56 AM EDT | Updated 4 hours ago New video shows a frightening moment in Columbus, Ohio, last week when a speeding Tesla blew through a red light, jumped a curb, drove over a planter, went airborne over a staircase and then crashed through the glass wall of a building. See the video below.
    • Video Duration: 1 min
    • Author: Ed Mazza

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
Watch his special called “Return to Space”. He talks like he’s got some short circuits upstairs, but damn I know he’s got something going on up there

My son works for a company that subcontracts certain parts for Elon's businesses. My son has met him on a few instances and what you see in these videos are true representations of the man in person.

My son says he's either one of the smartest people in the world or he's a sociopath. Not sure.

I heard years ago that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.