• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elon Musk makes BBC reporter eat his own sh*t. Calls him a liar.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
BBC reporter says he's seen a rise in hate speech since Musk aquired Twitter. Musk asks for one example. Reporter can't come up with one. Musk then calls him a liar in a Live interview.

I bet Chris Wallace won't interview him.

And I've seen less hate speech on Twitter after Musk took over and flushed the rabid anti-Trump/anti-conservative employees. But when one hears the term 'hate speech' and those that use it, it only applies to and is synonymous with conservatives.

Steve Van Zandt just this week called for the complete extermination of all GOP voters. But of course, coming from a NJ Biden sucking communist, thats not 'hate speech.'

Last edited:
Never fence with a superior swordsman.

Dude needs to get help with that speech impediment.

Got that bitch stutterin’
He got caught and called out trying to impose his passive aggressive stereotype lie.

I like how he first said he found Twitter comments on his thread 'slightly sexist and racists' and then he crawfished and said 'others' may find the comments hate speech.

"You weren't expecting that" you lying pos.

Last edited:
Reactions: jb0311
watched bbc news yesterday and they aired a piece of the interview, but not that part, lol.

Reactions: 101st
He got caught and called out trying to impose his passive aggressive stereotype lie.

I like how he first said he found Twitter comments on his thread 'slightly sexist and racists' and then he crawfished and said 'others' may find the comments hate speech.
Right and then when that didn’t work, the whole “we aren’t here to talk about bbc.” Journalism is dead.

Right and then when that didn’t work, the whole “we aren’t here to talk about bbc.” Journalism is dead.
Meanwhile, on CNN -

"Hate speech dramatically surges on Twitter following Elon Musk takeover, new research shows"​

Reactions: 101st
whose interviewing who? I dont agree with musk on everything but damn i love his autistic ass.

he pwnt npr as well.

NPR is a sad story. They did good stuff for a long time, like Whole Food in groceries, they made every one else up their game. Now they've gone 100% left/LBQXYZ. Openly promoting every type of perversion.

The only reason I turn it on is the good classical musical.

NPR is a sad story. They did good stuff for a long time, like Whole Food in groceries, they made every one else up their game. Now they've gone 100% left/LBQXYZ. Openly promoting every type of perversion.

I’m right there with you. I have two NPR stations that come in fairly decently on midnight shift. It’s the only midnight radio I listen to, now that the Midnight Cowboy Trucking Show is long gone! As soon as they kick into their propaganda, er, umm ‘reporting’, it is time to dial in some classic rock.

Reactions: Maggot

I don't believe you can work at Whole Foods in Austin unless you're a tranny, or at least gay.

I don't believe you can work at Whole Foods in Austin unless you're a tranny, or at least gay.
It hasnt always been that way. In the beginning they brought a lot of new resources and ideas. Sadly, those new ideas got woke.

Reactions: UKDslayer
This statement is true of almost every grocery store, especially in MN.
Makes sense. Would you hire a decision maker if they were always temperamental and emotional at everything? That's what you get when hire the alphabet people. Great workers but I have seen a few in management and have never worked out.

That was brutal. I do like how you can see him pause after every question for a few moments instead of speaking without thinking, he seems to consider for a moment then proceeds to obliterate the question with a well thought out response, I was impressed.

Right and then when that didn’t work, the whole “we aren’t here to talk about bbc.” Journalism free speech is dead.
I can't believe that BBC turd would challenge the right to free speech because it protected what he interpreted as 'sexist and hate speech.'

On second thought, yes I can. Thats one of the reasons we broke away from those creepy, inbred turds with bad teeth and started our own country with a Constitution that protects the Right to Free Speech.

Last edited:
Well, never let your alligator mouth get your hummingbird ass in trouble. Guess the BBC dude never heard that expression.

My Brother from another father is an NPR listener... thinks we should allow open borders to save everyone...

200w.gif

This. They went full faggot a decade ago and that ended my listening. They were also total
Leftist POS. But some of their programming was truly excellent.

Now just fab garbage. They should be 100 percent apolitical. Or govt. Funding should be stopped. Let them sell ad space.

On the bright side I did get to say “Sylvia you ignorant slut” on the air once.

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: FWoo45 and Maggot
I’m right there with you. I have two NPR stations that come in fairly decently on midnight shift. It’s the only midnight radio I listen to, now that the Midnight Cowboy Trucking Show is long gone! As soon as they kick into their propaganda, er, umm ‘reporting’, it is time to dial in some classic rock.

I have started just streaming my music. I can listen to what I want.

Currently on a kick on old 40's 50's so called "colored" music. I hope I am safe in saying that. The music is really fun and just loaded to the rim with double entendre. I will link a couple for example. It is "just music" and there is "nothing dirty" but you know what she is singing about and it ain't no trombone.

Just ditch over the air radio all the way around, there are other choices out there. Radio is dead. Going out into the weeds to discover other music is quite fun.

She's got a set of teeth for sure.

Elon sure had that BBC dude by the ass!
That fucker was sure hiding behind 'others' as he tried to make his escape.

'A lot of people are quite similar...Uh, uh, what I'm saying is there are many organizations that are saying that kind of information is on the rise...'

Last edited:
Well there was about a 90 point IQ difference between the two, which causes me to suspect the Left are basically retards, people educated beyond their intelligence.
I realized that long before Elon arrived!

I have started just streaming my music. I can listen to what I want.

Currently on a kick on old 40's 50's so called "colored" music. I hope I am safe in saying that. The music is really fun and just loaded to the rim with double entendre. I will link a couple for example. It is "just music" and there is "nothing dirty" but you know what she is singing about and it ain't no trombone.

Just ditch over the air radio all the way around, there are other choices out there. Radio is dead. Going out into the weeds to discover other music is quite fun.

Back door man sneaking in the back do' to eat a piece of her pie? No, no double meaning there.

I used to listed to NPR back in the 90s, it was lefty then but limited in good talk radio around Lejeune at the time. When Rush really took off, that was when NPR really went left. Amazing how easily he crushed them right into faggotry.

Well there was about a 90 point IQ difference between the two, which causes me to suspect the Left are basically retards, people educated beyond their intelligence.
You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can not make him think...

Reactions: SBRSarge
Elon is very smart and it's foolish to argue with him because he won't argue with you if you're right. That said, it's a whole lot easier to argue and win with all the facts on your side. The media is just used to lying and ignoring facts and being allowed to do so.

Back door man sneaking in the back do' to eat a piece of her pie? No, no double meaning there.
They are fun songs. There are quite a few others like this from that time frame. I discovered them a while ago, just great music.

Reactions: TexPatriot
It’s not autism. It’s the Socratic Method of debate.
Oh no sir. He is 100% on the spectrum. It’s not a bad thing. He probably has Asperger’s (not be confused with ass burgers). One of my kids has it. She is a lot like Elon. Smart as fuck but kinda awkward.

The interviewer was totally astounded that his line of bullshit was both refuted and defeated. He was close to pulling the "you are racist" card.

I also notice that liberal men are such weak, my feelings kinds of things. They cannot think for themselves and when the propoganda party line is destroyed in their face they are speechless.........and then they go straight to disinformation or bigotry angles.

The interviewer was totally astounded that his line of bullshit was both refuted and defeated. He was close to pulling the "you are racist" card.

I also notice that liberal men are such weak, my feelings kinds of things. They cannot think for themselves and when the propoganda party line is destroyed in their face they are speechless.........and then they go straight to disinformation or bigotry angles.
He tried the first of the communist Globalist's modus operandi of 'When are you going to implement more moderators at Twitter to silence all the free 'hate' speech?' and go back to the old Twitter or another Facebook Leftist controlled forum.

Musk responded perfectly, 'What do you call hate speech, something you don't agree with?'

Fuck you, you lying, Globalist cuck. Now, thats hate speech.

Last edited:
He tried the first of the communist Globalist's modus operandi of 'When are you going to implement more moderators at Twitter to silence all the free 'hate' speech?' and go back to the old Twitter or another Facebook Leftist only format.

Musk responded perfectly, 'What do you call hate speech, something you don't agree with?'

Fuck you and your dead, inbred queen, you Globalist Limey cuck. Now, thats accurate speech.
FIFY

R

Oh no sir. He is 100% on the spectrum. It’s not a bad thing. He probably has Asperger’s (not be confused with ass burgers). One of my kids has it. She is a lot like Elon. Smart as fuck but kinda awkward.
I understand that and have heard the rumor of his autism. But he wasn’t catching out that journalist because of his condition, he was just using questions to answer questions. All the best with your daughter.

I understand that and have heard the rumor of his autism. But he wasn’t catching out that journalist because of his condition, he was just using questions to answer questions. All the best with your daughter.
Don’t worry about her. She’s great. Graduated high school at 16 and is doing great in college. You’d never know.

Reactions: ManUtdManiac