• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elon Musk says Austin should stay "Texas"

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
Saw an article yesterday where Elon Musk says despite his enticing thousands of Californians into moving to Austin to man his new manufacturing facility, he doesn't want Austin to become another San Francisco and it should retain it's Texas heritage. Well here's a newsflash Elon. Austin has been descending into the liberal shithole it is today and WELL on it's way to being the San Fran of Texas.
What with the "homeless" (actually drug addicted scumbags) camping on every corner, the big anti-police movement, an ultra lib mayor, DA and city council it ain't going to stay "Texas".
Our governor Abbott from time to time threatens to do something about it but I really don't think he has any jurisdiction beyond the capital grounds and maybe the UT campus as those are state properties. I don't believe he has any authority to go in and ride rough-shod over a city government and even if he did he really doesn't want to because of all the huge tax base pouring into Austin that he, in fact, helped bring there.
Besides, Abbott is all hat and no cattle when it comes to taking any real action. He hasn't done anything meaningful about our border except show up and give a couple pressers/photo ops and talk the talk but he doesn't walk the walk (no offense meant as he is wheel chair bound).
Austin is already lost Elon and you ain't gonna change that. It along with Houston, San Antonio most of Dallas are already libtard strongholds.
Makes me sick. At least in my little corner of central Texas we're still strongly red. God bless Texas.

It's kind of simple logic.

The bigger the city the more corrupt and evil it will be.
The more political or economic "power" is concentrated in a city, the more corrupt and evil it will be.

Democrats/Communists and all their ilk love evil and corruption.

Evil breeds faster and spreads way quicker than good, much like a cancer, especially when the good provide all the taxes / work to enable the cancer to grow and the good don't get rid of the cancer the first moment it looks possibly cancerous.

So follow the entire history of human civilization.

Cities get established, when they get big they get super evil and start corrupting the entire area / country / world with their evil and start oppressing the good types in smaller areas to enslave them to provide the nutrients for the evil to continue to grow and spread.

The more concentrated the mass of humans in one area is, the harder it is to see and remove the evil.

Keep that in mind if you happen to be one of the hard people that come out the other side of the wheel of time and are working to build the good times.

So it seems a Soros funded PAC poured tons of money into defeating Prop A on the ballot in Austin that would have authorized the hiring of more police. Meanwhile Austin's crime rate is spiraling out of control.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
If you want Texas to stay Texas stop letting everyone move to Texas including musk
Easier said than done when Brandon has our southern border WFO.
I guess we could set up a check station on I-10 and I-45 and turn around any body driving a Prius, Subaru, etc. with out of state plates;)

Reactions: akmike47
"Austin should stay Texas?" Hell, I grew up there 20 years ago. Even there "Keep Austin Weird" was the motto. It has been decades since Austin was Texas.

What Musk is really saying is "Please o' please don't enact a state income tax, and maintain the low corporate taxes and generous incentives that make Texas an attractive place for companies like mine to move to."

I like some things Elon has said and done.......... I'd have to win the Lotto to buy one of his cars.....

It's not just Austin... It's not just Texas ...... It is the entire United States..... Not the geography..... It's "We the People" and how stupid we have become...

Reactions: Mwalex