• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ELR - Arizona, Colorado

dave1894

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2007
IRAQ
Being from AZ I know this is easy as a drive out in the middle of nowhere. Can someone give me a list if any of extended ranges that are in AZ and CO.

Thanks a million,
Lw

Re: ELR - Arizona, Colorado

take the 17 out to table mesa road and head west. You can pretty much drive around and find locations as far as you want to shoot. I have shot out to 900 yards but there is way more distance available. My favorite spot has some hippie on the hill side prospecting so I had to move. I could at least get 1200 yards if he wasnt there. I suggest you check it out.

Another place is of the 10 at Miller road way on the west side. get off at Miller and head north, it will turn into a dirt road and head west, once you come to the power lines, there will be a Y in the road follow the road to the right. The power lines run along side it. Take that road as far as you wish. You have to watch for brass rats out there. They seem to show up everytime I go. Either one of these places should allow you to be able to get out to 1500+ if you do some driving around.

Good luck

the area north of I10 and miller road is now under the control of the national guard, and as a resident of Buckeye I can tell you, don't go shooting up there any more. Then again maybe you have a better relationship with the LEO's than the rest of us.

Thanks gents. Will keep all of those in mind
smile.gif

Lw