• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ELR weekend at Arena Training Facility - Sept 21-22 **OFFICIAL**

bf2junky

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 3, 2020
Georgia
I have reserved and paid for the weekend at Arena Training Facility on September 21-22, 2024. This for the unknown distance range which extends to 2300 yards.

This is a recreational shoot (not a match), please review Arena's website for the range rules. Cost is $160 per shooter for the weekend. Cabins will be available on Arena's site for an additional cost. I will update this thread when the cabins are available to reserve on their site.

Waiver: https://app.waiverelectronic.com/render/templateByRefId/5ae3fd354305860191787d70

Range address: 200 Sherman Rd, Blakely, GA 39823

Send me a PM if you're interested in getting on the list. I hope to have 30 total shooters.

ROSTER IS FULL AS OF 4/7/2024
nhfWojN.png

Attachments

• IMG_5781.JPG
    IMG_5781.JPG
    556.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5782.JPG
    IMG_5782.JPG
    511.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Where is this located
Arena Training Facility has a 2300yd unknown distance range we will be renting out for recreational shooting.

The facility is located in Blakely, GA - type it into Google Maps.

Attachments

• IMG_5782.JPG
    IMG_5782.JPG
    511.1 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: cuirc and BCX
I Want to go but I am suppose to leave for a tour of the Holy Land on that following Monday some how I think that is going to be canceled but I am committed so I have to wait for it to be canceled

Just trying to gauge interest for a weekend at Arena at the end of the summer. Eddie says he is pretty booked up so still trying to nail down a weekend.

Please post here if you are interested shooting in the heat.

EDIT: Eddie has this weekend available. Anyone interested?
I want to attend - I never asked what the cost is?
Problem I have right now is I am suppose to leave for a trip to the Holy Land the the following Monday not that I am hoping it is canceled but somehow I think it will be but I have to wait for them to cancel it.

I want to attend - I never asked what the cost is?
Problem I have right now is I am suppose to leave for a trip to the Holy Land the the following Monday not that I am hoping it is canceled but somehow I think it will be but I have to wait for them to cancel it.

$160 per person for the weekend plus your lodging.

$160 per person for the weekend plus your lodging.
Well that is fine now I only have the trip to deal with.
P.S.
I have two grandchildren 11` and 14 if I can I woould bring them along; they are interested in ELR, My Grandson uses my M-24 and my Granddaughter uses a 40 X in 223

Is this a match of some kind or just a bunch of guys getting together and launching lots of projectiles downrange?

Roster is just over half full, so if you are interested let me know. The interest will build as the days go by, September will be here before you know it!

Checking with some folks but may be able to add 2-3 to the list..........I'll be looking for some good camping in the area, anybody familiar with good spots off the top?

Just PM'd ya. I'm all about it.

Farthest I can shoot here in Florida within a reasonable drive is a little over a mile. Might be fun to take a short road trip to Georgia and push my 7RM out there a little further.

P.S. I'm a hillbilly. I'm good with a tent. LOL

Reactions: lash
Arena has cabins and some rv spots which is what we do there mostly although i stayed in the cabins before also and they are nice too. I know this is close but we never camped there: https://gastateparks.org/KolomokiMounds
My wife being from Albany (GA) just reminded me about the mosquitos in SW GA at the end of the summer.........I'll probably get a cabin now that I think about it more, although I'll fully admit to sleeping better in a hammock than any bed as long as the bugs are conducive. But those S. GA pigeons they call mosquitos are no joke.

Talked to a buddy of mine (don't think he's on here) and we're both in for that weekend. Will PM names, etc immediately after posting this.

I have replied to everyone that messaged me. If anyone else is still interested there are 4-5 spots remaining!

Eddie has advised me if anyone wants to shoot night vision on Saturday night that will be perfectly fine.

Cancellations/Standby List

Just a FYI - I hope no one will need to, but if you need to cancel your spot on the roster please let me know ASAP. I do have a standby list building.
To cancel I will need to get payment from a standby shooter first then I could refund your range fee. Again, hope everyone on the current roster will be able to make it but we all know how life can be sometimes.