• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Elton John's New Baby

G

1232797404.jpg

Elton John and David Furnish wanted a baby.

They had their sperm mixed together and a surrogate mother was artificially inseminated.

When the baby was born, Elton and David were ushered into a ward where a dozen babies were lying in their cots, eleven of them crying and screaming.

In the corner, one baby was lying serenely.
A nurse came over to both of them and indicated that the happy child was theirs.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Elton asked David.
"All these crying babies...and yet our baby is so content. This just proves the superiority of gay love!"

The nurse said, "Oh sure, he's happy now, but just watch what happens when I pull the pacifier out of his ass...."

Re: Elton John's New Baby

In before the trainwreck ...

e6u1dz.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
They had their sperm mixed together and a surrogate mother was artificially inseminated.
</div></div>

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
cry.gif
</div></div>

How do they do that, both jizz in a cup, then stir it together??

Is everyone missing the punchline?
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
cry.gif
</div></div>

How do they do that, both jizz in a cup, then stir it together?? </div></div>

I think the explanation sounds something like the lyrics to the Hokey Pokey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is everyone missing the punchline?
confused.gif
</div></div>

That punchline may just be your undoing if you don't rethink it.

Well I'm sorry if it offends someone's sensibilities, but this is the Maggie's section, and it is a JOKE.

Sheez

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I'm sorry if it offends someone's sensibilities, but this is the Maggie's section, and it is a JOKE.

Sheez
</div></div>

The PTB have been talking kinder, gentler and more inclusive of late. Far be it from me to second-guess them, but I'd hate to color outside the lines, you know?

Whatever, man.
I'm leaving it.
I know a couple of fags, and they would laugh like Hell at this.

I wondet if Elton had a cecearean?

Joking aside I think this is a real story. They mixed their sperm so that they wouldn't know who the bio-dad was but I think they would be able to tell by the features of the baby.

Honestly, that kid could do a lot worse and will obviously grow up in hell of a lot better situation than a lot of us did in our more conventional nuclear families.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joking aside I think this is a real story. They mixed their sperm so that they wouldn't know who the bio-dad was but I think they would be able to tell by the features of the baby.

Honestly, that kid could do a lot worse and will obviously grow up in hell of a lot better situation than a lot of us did in our more conventional nuclear families.</div></div> If that were the only criteria for making a decent individual for society. I think it hs a better chance of being quite the prima donna if you ask me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joking aside I think this is a real story. They mixed their sperm so that they wouldn't know who the bio-dad was but I think they would be able to tell by the features of the baby.

Honestly, that kid could do a lot worse and will obviously grow up in hell of a lot better situation than a lot of us did in our more conventional nuclear families.</div></div> If that were the only criteria for making a decent individual for society. I think it hs a better chance of being quite the prima donna if you ask me. </div></div>

Yeah, I agree with you there. I was more referring to the kid having access to great schools/opportunities and what will no doubt be a truly loving family (albeit an odd one) which is something that even a lot of 'normal' people didn't/don't have.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wondet if Elton had a cecearean? </div></div>

You are a nutt. LMFAO, spit my food out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgj2025</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They both spit in a cup??? </div></div>

A two girls one cup reference? DAMN