• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Emergency message from R&D Precision *UPDATE*

Hateca

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 12, 2004
    Henderson NV
    We have a family medical emergency that is being taking care of but it will keep me away from the phone and the computer most of the time.

I will not be in the shop for at least the next five days. If you send an email I will eventually return it at intermittent times. Phone calls are almost going to be a no go due to cell phone service not being the best in the hospital.

I will update when I can and let those know when I'm back in the shop.

Thanks, Randy
    R&D Precision.

<span style="color: #CC0000">*UPDATE*</span>

First thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Just a short update.

My mom needed to have emergency open heart surgery. She needed a valve repaired that had caused a very dangerous diminished blood flow and a trip to the ER. She spent three days in ICU and six days in the hospital. She is now home and so far is recovering nicely. How I can tell is she is getting cranky, LOL.

As can be expected she will have 6 to 8 weeks of recovery. Since she lives alone since my dad passed some 20 years ago both my brother and I will split the on site care duties until she can get back to her very independent self.

I will be in the shop part time during the week during this recovery time. I will still have limited phone contact so if I don’t answer leave a message. Email will be the best form of contact, I will try to return emails on a nightly schedule.

Again thanks for all your thoughts.

Re: Emergency message from R&D Precision

Hope everything turns out for you and your family. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Prayers and understanding. Family first, always.

Hang in there, Randy! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!!!

Prayers sent Randy, hope everything turns out well.

Well wishes to you and yours Randy!!

I hope all is well and prayers sent to the man upstairs. He can handle the things that you can't. Get well soon. Sincerely, Tommy

We're praying for you brother!!!

best wishes, my thoughts are with you and yours.

All the best and our prayers are with you

I hope all is well randy.

Family first and always!! Hope everything turns out OK.

Personaly had several emmergencies over the last 18months.
    I feel for you Randy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and with any other hide member who hits a rough or hard patch, Together we are strong.

take care. Pete

Praying for you and the family...

TG

God's preserving hand and comfort on your family, and guidance for the doctors.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Randy</span>,

Myself and staff here at Tac Ops will keep you and your family in our prayers. We hope and pray that everything works out for the best…

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike R.</span>

Best wishes.

Randy, don't work your self to the bone, I know from personal experience that caring for sick and elderly is hard work. so don't be tempted to work work all night and care care all day. you are only human too. Hope your Mum makes a good recovery, all the best to you and yours. Pete

Randy, Mom comes first. We only get one crack at mom, you can always rebarrel an action. Good news.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Randy, Mom comes first. We only get one crack at mom, you can always rebarrel an action. Good news.
    </div></div>

+1. I think everyone more than understands. I'm not sure if you've changed your voicemail message to explain what's going on, but if you haven't you might consider it. Most people are more than understanding if they know what's going on.

Re: Emergency message from R&D Precision *UPDATE*

Glad to hear she is doing good Randy. Someone has to keep an eye on you!
    smile.gif

Just saw this glad to hear all is well. I just sent a money order today for the rad brake. And let me say in advance I understand if it's a slow turnaround time. Family comes first.

Praying for you and best wishes.

Christian

God bless your family Randy! I'm happy to hear you Mom was able to head back home. Now to find a way for her to overcome "cabin fever."

Kyle

Great that everything went smooth. I just went thru the same thing about a month ago with my dad having to have open heart surgery. The weeks of not being able to put any strain on the sternum make it very difficult for the first few weeks.