• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Emerson CQC-15 Folding Knife 3.9 Inch Black Plain Edge w/ Wave *SOLD*

seg_steve

Under Review By Site Management
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
*SOLD*

I have for sale an Emerson CQC-15 Folding Knife 3.9 Inch 154CM Black Plain Edge Blade with Wave Opening Feature and Black G10 Handles. This is the full size model.

This is the newest and latest version with the updated grippier G10 handles and the standoffs. I purchased this for my collection in 2018 but never used it. Excellent condition. I carried this in my pocket a couple of times but the blade has never been used. Features a razor sharp factory edge that has never been used or sharpened. I am selling this for a huge discount for something which I never used.

Comes in the original box. These are selling for around $240 on Knife Center, Blade HQ

Click on the links for more info:

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/EMC...eviews#reviews

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Emerso...-Knife-3--8166

Description:

The piercing point of the CQC-7 and the graceful cutting efficiency of the Commander - this is what you get with the CQC-15. This knife with a comfortable, secure, ergonomic handle gives you the best of both worlds. The CQC-15, called the Tant-Com is truly one helluva knife. It features a tanto/recurve blade combo that suits its use in any environment, from the boardroom to the deployment staging area. This knife has already hit the streets of Baghdad and has been moving quick and quiet. The CQC-15 is a sturdy, aggressive knife that will definitely get you out of a jam if you ever need it.

The CQC-15 features our Patented "wave shaped opening feature" or Remote Pocket Opener. In an emergency or injury situation the knife can be opened with one hand as it is drawn from the pocket.

Specifications:

Overall Length: 8.875"
Blade Length: 3.875"
Cutting Edge: 3.75"
Blade Thickness: 0.13"
Blade Material: 154CM
Hardness: 57-59 RC
Blade Style: Tanto
Blade Grind: Flat
Finish: Black
Edge Type: Plain
Handle Length: 5.00"
Handle Material: G-10
Color: Black
Frame/Liner: Titanium
Weight: 4.80 oz
User: Right Hand
Pocket Clip: ip-Up
Knife Type: Manual
Opener: Thumb Disk
Lock Type: Liner Lock
Brand: Emerson
Model: CQC-15
Country of Origin: USA

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades.

SOLD with Free USPS First Class Package Shipping included. I accept Paypal gift.

1550117299821.png

Last edited: