• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Emerson ETAK-B Folding Knife 3.9" Plain Edge Blade w/ Wave *Brand New* $200 Shipped

seg_steve

Under Review By Site Management
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I have for sale an Emerson ETAK-B Folding Knife 3.9 Inch 154CM Plain Edge Blade with Wave Opening Feature and Black G10 Handles. This is a full size model and one of the newest designs offered by Emerson.

This is the newest and latest 2019 version with updated G10 handles and standoffs. I purchased this for my collection a little over a month ago but never used it. It is absolutely brand new in the box and has never been carried or used. I have owned quite a few Emerson knives in the past. This one has one of the best fit and finish I have seen on an Emerson knife. It is flawless. Has a perfectly well-centered blade with a smooth opening and closing action. Features a razor sharp factory edge that has never been used or sharpened.

Comes brand new in the box with Emerson decal. These are selling for $235 on Knife Center and Blade HQ. I am selling this for a huge discount for something which I never used.

Click on the links for more info:

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/EME...ck-g10-handles

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Emerso...Assault--20997

Description:

In terms of tactical assault gear and weaponry there is a long historical record, as old as man himself, of the continuous evolution of strategies, tactics, technology, and weaponry. Here is the latest edge weapon evolution of tactical combat cutlery from Emerson Knives, the Emerson Tactical Assault Knife, ETAK. This knife features the latest in tactical knife design from the father of the modern tactical knife. This knife has everything a tactical folder should offer, advanced design, legendary "Emerson Ergonomics," combat proven materials, and the rock solid reputation of Emerson Knives, known throughout the world as being "the best for the best."

This is the next generation of Emerson Assault Knives that brings a lifetime of experience and knowledge to your hands. The ETAK model will fit the needs of anyone who goes into harm's way, as a knife that will perform flawlessly as an emergency tool, a combat tactical weapon, or a utility knife. In the words of Ernest Emerson, "I brought all my experience and skills to life on this design. And once you own one you will both feel it and hear it. Because it just screams to be used hard."

Specifications:

Handles: Black G10 epoxy/glass laminate
Lock: Aerospace Grade Titanium
Blade: 154CM Stainless Steel
Finish: Stonewash
Grind: Conventional V Grind
Blade Length: 3.9"
Overall Length: 9.0"
Blade Thickness: 0.125"
Hardness: 57-59 RC
Weight: 6.1 oz.
Made in the USA

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades and I cannot go any lower on the price. This is a newer Emerson design and I am already selling it for much lower than anyone else by a huge margin.

$200 with Free USPS First Class Package Shipping included. I accept Paypal gift.

Last edited:
Yes it is. Considering that I am selling this for the lowest available price anywhere. What the heck were you expecting? $100 off? Be realistic! This is brand new in the box.