• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors EMP in 40 S&W..

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
Hello peeps!went to the shop today to return my eotech(just decided i don't really need it)and brought my KAHR mk40(nice piece but i like my cw40 better) just incase i find something interesting worth doing a trade, my plan was to trade the mk40 and the return the eotech for an XDm in 40 and maybe a CZ75b in 9mm becs i wanted a decent range gun that i can carry if i feel like it, so looking at the case and spotted the EMP 40cal, i used to own the EMP 9mm and that is one trade that i regreted, so anyway as soon as i saw it I knew my plan to get 2 pistol just went out the window, so long story short here it is..

20100403_06.jpg

20100403_07.jpg

20100403_08.jpg

20100403_09.jpg

20100403_10.jpg

20100403_11.jpg

Re: EMP in 40 S&W..

Nice find. Mind passing along what the cost was. Saw pretty much same one yesterday at my local gun shop and was tempted. Kind of holding out for a small kimber but this did look good. Anyway came with CTC grips and was priced right at $1200. Seemed high to me but I have very little experiance with Springfields. How reliable, how accurate and how they hold there value
Anyone??

if that is brand new with ct grips thats a good price becs thats pretty close to what i paid NIB..<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bfm1851</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice find. Mind passing along what the cost was. Saw pretty much same one yesterday at my local gun shop and was tempted. Kind of holding out for a small kimber but this did look good. Anyway came with CTC grips and was priced right at $1200. Seemed high to me but I have very little experiance with Springfields. How reliable, how accurate and how they hold there value
Anyone?? </div></div>

I have run 200 rounds of FMJ's and 50 rounds of my carry ammo and so far I'm very happy with it, I had a couple of FTE's on my 1st 50 rounds but it went away as my round count increased, the JHP's feed perfectly, accuracy is very good, I was just shooting at 7yds and i can keep the groupings pretty tight as long as i can keep my focus,this wont be my official CCW piece, maybe occasional carry, its just too pretty to carry and i would hate to loose it if i'm put in a life and death situation that I have to use it, I carry my CW 40 all the time and still trying to track down a 3in SP101 in 357 as my other CCw piece, all in all very nice pistol, recoil is not that bad compared to the EMP in 9mm that i use to own before.This will be a good back-up HD gun next to my RIA 1911 tactical in 45acp..