• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Employee discount coupon pricing for Whirlpool/Kitchenaid/Jenn-Air/Maytag...etc appliances

Raptorman2014

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2017
I am an engineer at a Whirlpool factory and they are doing a promotion where we get guest passes to the employee purchase website. VIP Guest Pass to purchase Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Amana, and Gladiator Garageworks appliances at a discount on the inside pass.

Send me a PM with your email and I will send you the link for user name and password.

https://signup.whirlpoolinsidepass.com/guest-pass/

Can you tell me why the new dishwashers take twice as long to run and will not dry the dishes without another additive and only marginally dry with an additive? Our nearly 15 yo washer would on occasion not open the detergent container. It's old, so I told the wife to buy a new one. That was a mistake! We're now on our third dishwasher in about a month. I would have fixed the old one if I knew what garbage POS the new ones are. I don't know this, but suspect that it has to do with some gov mandate that dishwashers use less electricity, less water and generally suck at actually washing and drying dishes. If it is a gov mandate, the same shit must be going on everywhere because german made dishwashers also suck, just somewhat less.

Can you tell me why the new dishwashers take twice as long to run and will not dry the dishes without another additive and only marginally dry with an additive? Our nearly 15 yo washer would on occasion not open the detergent container. It's old, so I told the wife to buy a new one. That was a mistake! We're now on our third dishwasher in about a month. I would have fixed the old one if I knew what garbage POS the new ones are. I don't know this, but suspect that it has to do with some gov mandate that dishwashers use less electricity, less water and generally suck at actually washing and drying dishes. If it is a gov mandate, the same shit must be going on everywhere because german made dishwashers also suck, just somewhat less.

Progressives, Liberals, democrats, communists, SJWs all know what is best for you based on ideology, actual facts & your preferences don't matter to them.
Same reason why you have to flush a toilet 4 times instead of once...
Same reason why your shower feels like someone peeing on your back till you do a bit of drilling.
The government won't allow a nice little Japanese idea like push down for little flush, pull up for huge flush.

Progressives, Liberals, democrats, communists, SJWs all know what is best for you based on ideology, actual facts & your preferences don't matter to them.
Same reason why your shower feels like someone peeing on your back till you do a bit of drilling.
The government won't allow a nice little Japanese idea like push down for little flush, pull up for huge flush.

Same reason a 80 gallon water heater went from $400 to $800. We, as consumers, are to stoopid to know what's good for us, so the higher minded elites have to think for us.

Reactions: plong

New energy standards would be my guess. I work in refrigeration.

Reactions: monkeycheese
Op
Thanks for the offer

As to durability- modern appliances have a 5-7 year lifespan

Then they get retired

It’s the new eco friendly model and it complies with all federal rules on saving water

Some of the new dishwashers- maybe Samgsung- pop open when the cycle ends. So they can air dry while you sleep

The mandate is less water. Our newer LG washes great. It does take almost 3 hrs for a normal cycle. We have soft water and have never used the drying feature. I grew up poor and drying feture uses a lot of energy so as a child 40 years ago we always opened the dishwasher and let them air dry after the wash cycle was done. So no shit i can not tell you if the drying cylce is better or worse on any washer made in the last 40 years.
I do know my mother hates her newer clothes washer, as it only uses about 3 gallons of water for a full load and takes about 4 times longer than her old one. Washing she says is not as good.

Reactions: clcustom1911
The mandate is less water. Our newer LG washes great. It does take almost 3 hrs for a normal cycle. We have soft water and have never used the drying feature. I grew up poor and drying feture uses a lot of energy so as a child 40 years ago we always opened the dishwasher and let them air dry after the wash cycle was done. So no shit i can not tell you if the drying cylce is better or worse on any washer made in the last 40 years.
I do know my mother hates her newer clothes washer, as it only uses about 3 gallons of water for a full load and takes about 4 times longer than her old one. Washing she says is not as good.
Problem with LG and Samsung is getting anyone to repair them when they do break.

Raptorman , what's the chance you'll be able to offer this the end of December .
My dryer doesn't have anymore room for band aids .

Raptor man,

Any advice on a new washer and dryer? Don’t care brand as my washer is sounding like it has a bowling ball in it.

So any help would be appreciated.

I swear to God it’s like Snipers Hide is a goddamn nursing home!
Dude offers a sweet discount then a bunch of angry old piss-soaked men start complaining
about how the guvment fucked up the appliances!!!
Do you guys put your teeth in first before you start bitching or just go on a gums free raspberries spit
zone rampage!!
“Ish shu fuggin cops I tellya fuggin wish my fuggin washa”!!!
“Ged da fug off my lawn you bashterds”!!!

Damn, figures I see this now after we just buy a kitchenaid dishwasher two weeks ago! Very cool of you to do for people though.

Very nice @Raptorman2014, good to see you looking out for fellow hide members.

I work for you guys as a contractor, warranty repair here in WV. I've seen about every appliance out there. I like Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchenaid appliances. Compared to GE, they are night and day. I'll second your recommendation above, as I work on every brand out there, every day. Definitely solid recommendations, I recommend both those models to my warranty customers if they are in the market for a new washer and dryer.

Fewer and fewer people are doing this :(

That's a fact, I've always worked on anything and everything. If I had an opportunity to learn, I took it.

Many look at workers like myself as beneath them. But what's funny is, where would they be without guys like me? Not only for appliances, but HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Automotive repairs, etc, etc...

From what I can tell, most nowadays feel the work is beneath them. Now, granted some dont have the ability, but those that do would rather pay me to do it for them. They dont want to know how, why, or how to prevent it from reoccurring. They just want to pay me to fix it so they dont have to deal with it. Which is fine, but I am overwhelmed with so much work I cant do it all... crazy.

Use twice the soap and the hd cycle

Fuck Whirlpool.
A little company history from North Canton Ohio.
They rode into town claiming to be the holy savior when they bought up the Hoover Company.
Within 6 months they gutted the company, moved production to mexico.
Then they sold all the equipment at scrap prices, shipped it overseas.
Next up, the reneged on the retirees, totally screwing them out of healthcare.
Hell, they even screwed my neighbor whom was an executive.
They promised him the world,he moved his family across the country,bought a 750k home and in 6 months was out of a job.
Should have had that one in writing.

Damn, just bought a new Maytag washer and dryer last week!

Will send a PM now though, as I'm sure something else will give up the ghost soon.

Thanks for offering this up

Fuck Whirlpool.
A little company history from North Canton Ohio.
They rode into town claiming to be the holy savior when they bought up the Hoover Company.
Within 6 months they gutted the company, moved production to mexico.
Then they sold all the equipment at scrap prices, shipped it overseas.
Next up, the reneged on the retirees, totally screwing them out of healthcare.
Hell, they even screwed my neighbor whom was an executive.
They promised him the world,he moved his family across the country,bought a 750k home and in 6 months was out of a job.
Should have had that one in writing.

I get what your saying and that is shitty. But about any corporation that size is guilty of the same and worse. There have been many companies come and go here in WV over the years that used us and threw us away like garbage in much the same way. You would be hard pressed to find any corporation the size of Whirlpool that hasn't done the same and much worse.

This guy is amazing and the fact that he’s doing this is a triumph for this forum.

You guys that think you can fix the world need to wake up. It is a global economy and companies will do all they can to compete.

Bottom line is this gentleman is offering to save you some money. He just did it for me.

Thank you sir.

Reactions: AKMarty
I get what your saying and that is shitty. But about any corporation that size is guilty of the same and worse. There have been many companies come and go here in WV over the years that used us and threw us away like garbage in much the same way. You would be hard pressed to find any corporation the size of Whirlpool that hasn't done the same and much worse.
It was beyond bad,the employees didn't want to sell it.
Whirlpool begged and pleaded.
Search the archives at Canton Repository, North Canton never recovered.

Would you be able to share with me, please? My company ended their employee Inside Pass program and they didn't bother to notify anyone. Just found out when my login didn't work! Wonder what other benefits they cut...

I'm looking for a 5 cubic foot chest freezer.
Any advice on this would be appreciated.

R
Would you be able to share with me, please? My company ended their employee Inside Pass program and they didn't bother to notify anyone. Just found out when my login didn't work! Wonder what other benefits they cut...

PM me your email address.

You grew up poor and had a dishwasher?? I was the dish washer and dryer. No sisters in the house

My dishwasher been with me the last 25 yrs. she has put on a little weight though!

My dishwasher been with me the last 25 yrs. she has put on a little weight though!
I've had mine about 20. Every time I consider upgrading, I try to keep in mind how fucked up the newer models are. Congrats on 25. You're a patient man.

• Love
Reactions: Snipe260
I know I am bringing a thread back form the dead, but I wanted to publicly thank @Raptorman2014 for his willingness to share his inside pricing website with us members here. My wife and I are currently in the final stages of building our "reasonable" dream home. We knew we wanted a full Kitchenaid appliance suite in our kitchen (as stupid as it sounds, my wife prefers the handles they use on their products).

Anyways,comparing the pricing to a box store like Lowes or Home Depot, I saved just under $2,215 on the entire package. The savings would have been even greater if I would have compared it to the pricing I received from my local appliance store.

In my life, $2,200 is a fair amount of money and I can't say again how much I appreciate Raptor's willingness to share this opportunity with us.

I know I am bringing a thread back form the dead, but I wanted to publicly thank @Raptorman2014 for his willingness to share his inside pricing website with us members here. My wife and I are currently in the final stages of building our "reasonable" dream home. We knew we wanted a full Kitchenaid appliance suite in our kitchen (as stupid as it sounds, my wife prefers the handles they use on their products).

Anyways,comparing the pricing to a box store like Lowes or Home Depot, I saved just under $2,215 on the entire package. The savings would have been even greater if I would have compared it to the pricing I received from my local appliance store.

In my life, $2,200 is a fair amount of money and I can't say again how much I appreciate Raptor's willingness to share this opportunity with us.
Thanks! Glad to help you out!

Damn you need to shop elsewhere. My shitter will flush a bucket of golf balls and my shower will beat you down.