• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories End of Year CLEANOUT - Scopes, Rings, Tripod, Suppressor Covers, Dies, etc.

aroddc3

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 9, 2019
    Selling a whole bunch of stuff I have and no longer need. Everything is either new or in excellent condition.

See the attached spreadsheet for the details about the items including the price (shipping not included), item description and a link to the item.

The link to the sheet is as follows:

I have taken a bunch of photos as well of all the items and have added a link to them as well:

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Sniper's Hide Sale Items - December 2022 POSTED SHEET.xlsx - Google Sheets.jpg

The Ruck Tripod w 44mm Head #1.jpegSide-Shot Scope Cam #1.jpegWhidden Die Set 6.5 Creed #1.jpegWhidden Die Set 6.5 Creed #3.jpegWhidden Die Set 300 PRC #1.jpegWhidden Die Set 300 PRC #3.jpegLeupold Rimfire 3-9 #1.jpegLeupold Rimfire 3-9 #3.jpegVortex Venom #1.jpegVortex Venom #2.jpegVortex Venom #3.jpeg

Reactions: kevinsachs