• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

End of year Eberlestock promo!!!

ceylonc

Eberlestock Dealer
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2006
Memphis, TN
Hey guys,

Hope all of you have been enjoying the holidays. Yesterday, we got the go-ahead from Eberlestock for an end of year blowout on the majority of their packs. While this doesn't include individual accessories, there are some really great deals on packs AND they are allowing us to throw in a free accessory (when listed at the product description on the deltaoutdoorsman.com site)!

The promo ends on January 1st (12:01am). Eberlestock is instituting their 2014 prices at that time, and many of the models available for this promo will be jumping in price. Free shipping is valid only on orders shipped to non-PO Box addresses within the lower 48 states. For a direct link to the offering, please click the link below:

Delta Outdoorsman (Powered by CubeCart)

Thanks to Frank for the opportunity to support the 'Hide, and a big THANK YOU to the membership for allowing deltaoutdoorsman.com to serve your gear needs!

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

Quick update, and thanks for keeping me busy with this promo!

Had a couple of questions regarding model availability for the promo. We're offering the packs that Eberlestock OK'd to be discounted, and some models they wouldn't allow us to include. So, what you see on deltaoutdoorsman.com is what we can do for this promo, but don't hesitate to ask if you have questions...

Thanks!

Do these packs include the intex 2 frames? They have the g4 but not sure if it's the old one or the new one with the new frame.

These are the new G4 models with Intex II frame. We're no longer offering the previous design.

I also sent you a PM ceylonc. I'm getting ready for deployment so I'm trying to order ASAP at the best price as I'm broke and don't want to miss out on the g4 in multicam availability.

I just went ahead and ordered one didn't want to miss out.

Last edited:
Couldn't be more happy. Made my life a little better in some shitty situations.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2