• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

End Times Busted for a Meme

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We are truly in the end times:

The complaint alleges that in 2016, Mackey established an audience on Twitter with approximately 58,000 followers. A February 2016 analysis by the MIT Media Lab ranked Mackey as the 107th most important influencer of the then-upcoming Election, ranking his account above outlets and individuals such as NBC News (#114), Stephen Colbert (#119) and Newt Gingrich (#141).

As alleged in the complaint, between September 2016 and November 2016, in the lead up to the Nov. 8, 2016, U.S. Presidential Election, Mackey conspired with others to use social media platforms, including Twitter, to disseminate fraudulent messages designed to encourage supporters of one of the presidential candidates (the “Candidate”) to “vote” via text message or social media, a legally invalid method of voting.

For example, on Nov. 1, 2016, Mackey allegedly tweeted an image that featured an African American woman standing in front of an “African Americans for [the Candidate]” sign. The image included the following text: “Avoid the Line. Vote from Home. Text ‘[Candidate’s first name]’ to 59925[.] Vote for [the Candidate] and be a part of history.” The fine print at the bottom of the image stated: “Must be 18 or older to vote. One vote per person. Must be a legal citizen of the United States. Voting by text not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii. Paid for by [Candidate] for President 2016.”

The tweet included the typed hashtags “#Go [Candidate]” and another slogan frequently used by the Candidate. On or about and before Election Day 2016, at least 4,900 unique telephone numbers texted “[Candidate’s first name]” or some derivative to the 59925 text number, which was used in multiple deceptive campaign images tweeted by the defendant and his co-conspirators.

The charges in the complaint are allegations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

Assistant U.S. Attorneys Erik Paulsen and Nathan Reilly of the Eastern District of New York, and Trial Attorney James Mann of the Criminal Division’s Public Integrity Section are prosecuting the case.

Of course the major leftist news networks, twatter, spacebook etc won't be charged, because of who they support and how they control the dissemination of information. (for now.... let's remain hopeful and positive in spite of the shit piling up around us)

Reactions: Paul Anderson
    This is dangerous !

It's funny stupid in a very bad way.

I promise when I post a Thanos Meme you only disappear from the site, not real life
    hPSnFhH.gif

Think about this,

The news media calls balls and strikes everyday, they tell you what to do, and how to do it depending on the channel you watch. They call elections sometimes before the polls are closed. Would that not be considered Election Influence because they said, you lost don't bother showing up because we "predicted" something not over yet that is supposed to be a secret. That is okay they can influence in a host of ways with their shows and slant on any given topic.

An Internet Influencer creates a MEME and it goes viral, - they say illegal - an individual posting to groups and boards on the internet is said to have more influence than the News and is Dangerous to society so he was arrested

So, can I sue my uncle for stealing my nose as a kid, because I thought I was actually missing my nose this whole time! Which DA can handle the criminal case for me?

We all know who these people voted for in 2016!....so good thing they texted their vote!

Reactions: camocorvette
    Think about this,

The news media calls balls and strikes everyday, they tell you what to do, and how to do it depending on the channel you watch. They call elections sometimes before the polls are closed. Would that not be considered Election Influence because they said, you lost don't bother showing up because we "predicted" something not over yet that is supposed to be a secret. That is okay they can influence in a host of ways with their shows and slant on any given topic.

An Internet Influencer creates a MEME and it goes viral, - they say illegal - an individual posting to groups and boards on the internet is said to have more influence than the News and is Dangerous to society so he was arrested

Sure they will call a state with 2% of the vote and thats okay yet they wont call a state with a candidate at plus 10% and more than 90% vote counted.

Only time I ever saw the latter happen was this election.

@lowlight, if I create a poll, on your forum, that tells people they can click their vote and it will be counted and will be a legitimate vote for their candidate do you let it stand?

I guess what I’m asking is at what point does it become voter fraud? At the point of interactability? Never?

I think there’s an argument here that this ‘meme’ was created with specific intent. Not to be funny, not to persuade, not to transmit an opinion but to trick voters. It needed a disclaimer...anything in the fine print that said “this is not a real voting option”.

Yes, the MSM says whatever they want, with impunity, and probably ‘influences’ the actions of more people than we realize. That is a different conversation.

please don’t ban me
    For the Love of Baby Jesus, if you do not know the correct way to vote your vote should not count.

You're a troll when did you log on

By your justification we should arrest the guy that put a Shitter on front yard with a Sign that says, Drop your Mail In Ballots here

Just go away before I show how this works

• Haha
    Reactions: Steel+Killer
    Think about this,

These wildly inaccurate Polls are another form of Influence but that is okay, a meme is grounds for federal charges

The "News" media are all lock step supporters of the Democrat party which also controls the Justice Department so....
    Ruling party and their supporters can do no wrong.
    Just look at the difference in response to a little ruckus at the capitol vs. riots and burning cities and live filmed murder across the country for months..

How's it not covered by free speech?

He's not on the scene of a riot, inciting one, so WTF? Oh, I forgot, as long as a liberal prosecutor and judge agree that you're the enemy... you don't have any rights

Annnnnd....

LL if this doesnt belong here move or delete it, but it seems like more of the same re: your OP.

US Issues Terror Alert Over Anti-Government ... - NDTV.com

www.ndtv.com › World

1 hour ago — US Issues Terror Alert Over Anti-Government Extremists. The National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin said a heightened threat of attack "will ...
    They just don't want to admit it, WE THE PEOPLE, scared the shit out of them. They are still trying to get the piss, dried out of their shoes. Now they can't even take a little "harassment" (since they let our cities burn for the summer). Our "Constitution/B.O.R, is really starting to make sense to them now and they just don't know how to back-up and say...We're sorry and we will now, take the time to study that piece of parchment, that we swore an oath to. Mac

Last edited:
    “Protecting every American citizen’s right to cast a legitimate vote is a key to the success of our republic,” said William F. Sweeney Jr., Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s New York Field Office"

Yeah, I'm just going to LOL at this after everything that has happened recently.

From reading the write up, seems hes guilty of proving just how fucking stupid people are. Personally, he needs a medal.

They clearly believe they have the moral high ground and the ends justify the means, it's okay because I am right.

They feel so wronged, so scared, so unhinged in what they are doing they feel they have to do it, which is just crazy.

We have created a class of people who can't cope and need to destroy anything that gives them anxiety which is pretty everything they disagree with ...

They fired a women yesterday because she posted on Parler & GAB, she didn't post anything wrong, she was just a member and was fired by a Literary Agency in NY for it.

Politics is not a protected class, so they can easily discriminate and be within the letter of the law.

I remember growing up in the 70s, I had a neighbor we used to battle with, nothing crazy just kid stuff. The one brother was close to my Brothers age and they used to fight all the time.

I remember one day the kid started yelling at my brother and crying, "Citizens Arrest" to him, he was on, and on, because that day he lost the battle. (they were like 8yrs old)

Today they are doing the exact same thing but now they just email .Gov and say you were bad, and of course in 2021 you can easily find a post made some where that you disagree with it, now its Illegal, you're inciting, you're racist, you're a hate criminal, boom you're screwed.

only takes a few to know who you are online and bang, you're kneecapped if they want it. They have groups campaigning against you via email. Nothing could be easier or more effective

Reactions: WDN-K-9
    It's more News Worthy because of the nature of the site vs being a straight up political post

We have a threads that are 90% memes so consider the context of the topic

yes there is a political bent to it because they are silencing political enemies but at the same time they are going after individuals on the internet for this, for posting on the internet like here.

Whew! Mars is looking better and better. Or perhaps, Uranus. 😂 🙃

Brother, you're showing your naiveté. When was the last time that the courts did the right thing?
    I said lets hope, not the courts will do the right thing. Now while i may be a skeptic, i do beleive that the syatem still works. Im not naive, im just not ready to turn my back on the whole thing yet. its likely this one will go all the way to the supreme court anyway.

Reactions: OldSalty2 and lash
    My mom was born in 1939 in Nazi occupied Denmark. She 100% believes that the Democrat party has become Nazis. Not in the sense of NASDP, but in terms of their total moral certainty, and naked totalitarian ethos. If they are arresting people for memes the boat is already over the waterfall. The Republic is already dead.

She believes that they will now stop at nothing, and I have to agree with her. You can police as much as you like HMIC, but just the fact that this is a pro Second Amendment site where guns are discussed will be enough to get you labeled an "anti-social" enemy of the state. It is going to get worse and worse and worse until they resort to violence (as if this arrest was not predicated upon violence). We already see that Aunt Tiffa is completely above the law, but the rioters in DC were "insurrectionists", and Trump is being impeached for "Inciting Insurrection".

Of course, there is no such thing as Aunt Tiffa, and the Chop never happened (actually claimed to have seceded from the US!!!!!).