• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Endangerd AR receivers in thier natural habitat.

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
To many of you these are pretty much extinct. But here is proof they still exist! Look at them frolic in their natural multicam habitat! Just got the upper in the mail yesterday. Now the hard part begins to find a Noveske 16"BBL with SB and DD MK18 rail...

VLTOR MUR-1A and Noveske Gen2 stripped receivers.

123112014116_zps647df984.jpg

123112014236_zps768289e6.jpg

Re: Endangerd AR recivers in thier natural habitat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To many of you these are pretty much extinct. But here is proof they still exist! Look at them frolic in their natural multicam habitat! Just got the upper in the mail yesterday. Now the hard part begins to find a Noveske 16"BBL with SB and DD MK18 rail...

VLTOR MUR-1A and Noveske Gen2 stripped receivers.

123112014116_zps647df984.jpg

123112014236_zps768289e6.jpg
</div></div>

C..K tease

It took me 4 months to find this upper. It just so happened I found one in stock at a smaller online store for $170!!! the day after the events in Conn. I honestly don't know if I will be able to finish this build. I have my doubts.

Subsonic308 had a couple lowers he was debating selling depending on price. Check with him if you are interested

Rare breed