• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ending another Obama attempt to drive firearms related businesses out...

fastmouse

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2017
so much for "free market capitalism"......apparently you can only do business if the govt grants you permission.....fucking joke.....thank god this shit was done away with, now we need to undo more of skidmarks legacy......

Truth be told, Trump did more to hurt the firearms business that Obummer ever did, and just by getting elected. Guns sales have plummeted.:rolleyes:

of course they plummeted, how many can we buy, everyone bought heavily when they thought they wouldnt be available any longer. obum was the best salesman in the world for the ar 15

I'm doing all I can here. I need help.

I'm doing what I can down here. Picked up over a dozen new babies since the election, all from folks who over extended during the panic. Though I think long term we hurt ourselves more than helped, Win WB 40S&W is still $22/50 at wally world. I was lucky to have stocked up in 06' for $13/100. $22/50 is about what I paid to stock up on the "ranger" variant back then. Now if you want to shoot cheap retail ammo you have to run that tula garbage. On a side note, moving a Gaylord box of 40 S&W is a TON of fun, as I found out when I sold my house last year. It was hell convincing the wife that I still needed it all :)

Truth be told, Trump did more to hurt the firearms business that Obummer ever did, and just by getting elected. Guns sales have plummeted.:rolleyes:

Perfect headline for the media. I wonder if they'd be stupid enough to run with that spin.

People just spent the last 9 years on a gun/ammo buying spree. Now they have an opportunity to take a breath. Im looking forward to it myself.

You guys are delusional, cant find h4350 any fkn were, now that the right has stopped buying guns the left started, go to a gun show in a metro area and see the difference in demographics and dress of the attendees, you will find skinny jean wearing people there now.