• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

England Warns America - Don't Let Them Take Your

Re: England Warns America - Don't Let Them Take Your

Very Poignant video, for those willing to actually watch it.

And coming from Canada, I can honestly say that this is true here, too.

AmeriYank's...please learn from others mistakes. Don't let this happen in your home.

I can't say this any clearer.

Scary stuff right there.

Sic EddieO on them.

Please watch the whole thing but if you won't at least watch the last minute.

"We've been very apathetic for years, and now we're paying the price for it"

"They have no way of controlling criminals so they control the law-abiding because they're an easy target"

In history has a gun ban by the government or dictator ever turned good for the citizens? I know of quite a few bans that tuned to millions of deaths. Is there a single case where even crime went down?

England has been declining for decades. The sad part is that they all know they're in the shit, but no one knows what to do about it anymore...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We've been very apathetic for years, and now we're paying the price for it"

"They have no way of controlling criminals so they control the law-abiding because they're an easy target" </div></div>

^^^ This