• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Enine22 and 30cal coyote hunt

USGUNWORKS

30calsniper
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Back in Mizzery baby!!
Pics from winter. I forgot to post!!

b6157e2d.jpg

d6b5e313.jpg

Re: Enine22 and 30cal coyote hunt

You just totally blew Engine22's OPSEC..... Good going, baby killer.

Here is a couple of pics of our day Yote hunt. 4 Yotes in 5 hrs.
coyotehunt2010022.jpg
coyotehunt2010017.jpg
coyotehunt2010023.jpg

Cant wait till winter..........HOWLLLLLLLL
Fox pro FX5- Lightning jack Give it a try.
Turn it on, And get ready, They will be a runnin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N-TRAIN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty sure you boys should stay off my farm..
</div></div>

What? I didn't know that was your farm, I was told it was someone else's
wink.gif

Next time, you'll just have to join us.

Thanks JRose!

J Ro, he is actually in disguise, as Jared Joplin, no need to black out his identity.

Ntrain, You should be happy that SOMEONE is hitting what they shoot at there.............
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, You should be happy that SOMEONE is hitting what they shoot at there.............
laugh.gif
</div></div>

DAMN! In yo FACE!!!!

You should get a camo paint job on that stock. I know a guy that does that kind of work!!!!!!

Seriously, nice yotes.

I would but the guy is just too dang busy as it is! Actually, this rifle is about to undergo a metamorphosis- new stock, barrel, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Engine22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would but the guy is just too dang busy as it is! Actually, this rifle is about to undergo a metamorphosis- new stock, barrel, etc. </div></div>
then send it to sombody who knows how to run the paint gun then you may be worthy of my farm.