• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Enlightening OP ED Piece on Julian Assange / Wikileaks

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    May piss some off... but in my head this exonerates most any of his mistakes or misdirects. Article taken from Lew Rockwell.com

Assange’s Imprisonment Reveals Even More Corruption Than WikiLeaks Did

By Caitlin Johnstone - April 26, 2019

Consortium News has launched a new series titled “The Revelations of WikiLeaks”, geared toward helping readers come to a full appreciation of just how much useful information the outlet has made available to the world with its publications. Which is good, because there’s a whole lot of it. Understanding everything that WikiLeaks has done to shine light in areas that powerful people wish to keep dark makes it abundantly clear why powerful people would want to dedicate immense amounts of energy toward sabotaging it.

What’s even more interesting to me right now, though, is that if you think about it, the completely fraudulent arrest and imprisonment of Julian Assange arguably exposes more malfeasance by government and media powers than what has been revealed in all WikiLeaks publications combined since its inception. And we can use that as a weapon in waking the world up to the dystopian manipulations of the powerful, in the same way we can use WikiLeaks publications.

Really, think about it. Thanks to WikiLeaks we know about a military cultural environment in the Iraq war that was toxic enough to give rise to US servicemen merrily gunning down civilians, including two Reuters war correspondents, while whooping and exchanging verbal high-fives. We know that the CIA cultivated a massive cyber-arsenal which enables them to spy through smartphones and smart TVs, remotely hijack vehicles, and forge digital fingerprints on cyber-intrusions to make it look to forensic investigators as though hackers from another nation was responsible, and that they lost control of this arsenal. We know about the DNC’s agenda to undermine Bernie Sanders during the primary in violation of its charter, that Hillary Clinton told a group of Goldman Sachs executives that she understood the need to have “a public position and a private position”, and that Obama’s cabinet was basically selected for him by a Citigroup executive. We know that and a whole lot more, information which mainstream and alternative media reports use to this very day when constructing analyses of what’s going on in the world.

All of these things are of course hugely significant. But are they anywhere near as significant as the earth-shakingly scandalous revelation that the US government and its allies conspired to imprison a journalist for reporting facts about the powerful? That the governments of America, Ecuador, the UK and Australia all worked in concert to arrange a series of bureaucratic technicalities which all aligned perfectly to create a situation that just so happens to look exactly the same as imprisoning a journalist for telling the truth?

I personally don’t think so. I think the only thing which keeps this scandalous revelation from registering in the minds of the greater public with the magnitude it deserves is the fact that the mass media doesn’t treat it like the scandal that it so clearly is. If, for example, the mass media were treating this open act of tyranny with the same enthusiasm they treated the Democratic Party emails as they were published drop by drop in the lead-up to the presidential election, or the same enthusiasm they regarded the diplomatic cables or the Collateral Murder video, everyone would be up in arms at the fact that their government was acting in a way that is functionally indistinguishable from what’s done to journalists by the most totalitarian dictatorships in the world.

And that refusal of the mainstream media to run virtually anything but smear pieces is, in and of itself, a part of why this scandal is so breathtaking in its audacity. The legal precedent that they are attempting to set with the extradition, persecution and prosecution of Julian Assange for everyday acts of journalism will affect every journalist on the planet, working or retired, professional or citizen. This literally endangers the lives and freedom of every single person working in every single one of those outlets, and they are all either ignorantly cheering it on, or too scared to care. The CIA and Pentagon have weaponized public opinion by using the most advanced psychological weapons known to man, and although the main barrier to fighting his persecution is simply the social shame of going against the tribe, it’s effectively turned the press upon itself. The free press is gaslighting itself into total and absolute submission.

And we can see that this is happening. And we can point to it.

Let’s go on a graphic tour of some of WikiLeaks biggest exposures of wrongdoing and criminality from our corrupt elites. This is why they want Julian Assange silenced (and anyone else daring to do expose them).

#1 GITMO files: torture and lies #FreeAssange #WikiLeaks pic.twitter.com/myzW6omNma

What I’m getting at with all this is that it’s important to keep in mind that the US-centralized empire has given us information that can be used against it in devastating fashion if we’re clever. Even while Assange is locked behind bars, even while whistleblowers are being intimidated away from whistleblowing and journalists are being intimidated away from publishing leaks, we are being given information that we can circulate and attack the propaganda machine that’s keeping humanity docile and enslaved.

By locking up Assange, they’ve inadvertently exposed themselves for what they are, and we are now able to point at it for everyone to see. They reached too far out into the light and exposed their true face.

Never stop using this information to attack the promulgators and beneficiaries of disinformation. Never stop referring to the US and UK as “a government which imprisons journalists for publishing inconvenient facts”. Never stop calling out the hypocrisy when westerners criticize other governments for locking up journalists. Never stop reminding people who pretend to care about the free press when Trump makes mean tweets about a CNN reporter that they are willfully ignoring a threat to the free press that is infinitely greater in this administration’s prosecution of Assange. This is what they are. If anyone denies it, engage them in debate and show everyone why they’re wrong.

We are still very much in this fight. Whenever they reach into the light to silence the truth, the light shines upon their face and burns them. They reach their arms into the light of truth, and their arms turn to dust. Whenever they try to fight truth head-on, they cannot help but show the world what they really are.

Never, ever stop reminding everyone of what has undeniably been revealed in the imprisonment of Julian Assange.

Everyone has my unconditional permission to republish or use any part of this work (or anything else I’ve written) in any way they like free of charge. My work is entirely reader-supported, so if you enjoyed this piece please consider sharing it around, liking me on Facebook, following my antics on Twitter, throwing some money into my hat on Patreon or Paypal, purchasing some of my sweet merchandise, buying my new book Rogue Nation: Psychonautical Adventures With Caitlin Johnstone, or my previous book Woke: A Field Guide for Utopia Preppers. The best way to get around the internet censors and make sure you see the stuff I publish is to subscribe to the mailing list for my website, which will get you an email notification for everything I publish. For more info on who I am, where I stand, and what I’m trying to do with this platform, click here.

Last edited:
    Wikileaks is a non-state actor that attacked the United States just like any Nation State (eg North Korea, Russia, China, [some country from the news], etc.).

While they may have inadvertently pointed out some issues that required some attention, they have mostly done so, not to make a difference but, for whatever internal adjenda of Assange.

They were also, reportedly, manipulated by the Russians to cause chaos in US.

Lastly, assange is wanted by the US for violating US law. I’m not sure if he can be tried for that, but if he personally worked to hack US system... that a big crime that we tend to charge people for.

How did he attack,, what action did he take to attack my country?

Did he set up a server to siphon off eyes only emails and in doing so share them with every enemy state actor we have in the world?

What action Di he actually take to attack us? Seems to me he was sent emails by people who wanted to expose the criminality of the deep state.

I’m sure we’ll find out all of the specifics if/when it goes to court.

Assange is not a hero. He’s someone that thinks he’s the smartest person in the room when he walks in. He did this for his own ego, as compared to making a difference. He disclosed US classified information, which directly hurt US personnel (if you believe the news).

The source of the information does not execuse committing a crime after the fact (i.e. distributing stolen proprietary information).

Wikileaks is a non-state actor that attacked the United States just like any Nation State (eg North Korea, Russia, China, [some country from the news], etc.).

While they may have inadvertently pointed out some issues that required some attention, they have mostly done so, not to make a difference but, for whatever internal adjenda of Assange.

Lastly, assange is wanted by the US for violating US law. I’m not sure if he can be tried for that, but if he personally worked to hack US system... that a big crime that we tend to charge people for.

So calling out the liars and cheats is now a crime?

Ya see I was really describing what Hilary did, why is that cunt not hanging from a noose,,, he should get half the punishment that bitch gets..

You re mesmerized by the deep state media types, start thinking critically and on your own man,, dont sheeple its not good for you, the country , or your kids future...

I’m sure we’ll find out all of the specifics if/when it goes to court.

Assange is not a hero. He’s someone that thinks he’s the smartest person in the room when he walks in. He did this for his own ego, as compared to making a difference. He disclosed US classified information, which directly hurt US personnel (if you believe the news).

The source of the information does not execuse committing a crime after the fact (i.e. distributing stolen proprietary information).

Whats been Assange's gain?

Imprisonment in a basement of a smelly Embassy?

I know how messed up our old Embassys are, I can only imagine the hell an Ecuadoran one would be. Not even banging Pam Anderson could compensate.

Though not a Wikileaks started exposure that shit at Abu Graihb was ghastley and horrible. Just execute the motherfuckers, whats up with the naked meat pile? Im convinced that was a CIA effort to discredit America - this destruction of our institutions and moral have been going on well before Obama accelerated it.

Assange is not a guy Id want to sit and have a few beers with but really all he did was expose shit the US should never have been involved in.

That was great, especially the embassy part.

Listen, it’s all nice an fine that some looser / criminals got caught in the disclosures.

However, that doesn’t excuse the waging an information war against the US with State actors.

Assange is not clean, don’t kid yourselves.

Perhaps you all believe Snowden is a wonderful person too?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bender
    Nobody here saying the fucktard is a boy scout so dont know why you are saying that,, what I am saying is the info war waged on by our government on us is much more dangerous than assanges actions.. lock up Hilary who did much larger damage with those servers and destroyed evidence then I wontpiss in your cheerios about mindlessly cheering on a two bit hacker who got info from real hackers here in our country..

People with extremely weak illogical positions usually throw out arguments like you did above accusing us of praising the two individuals as a disarming tactic so i am chalking up your BS defense of the deep state as just that,, bullshit weak logic. Unless you work for them then I will view it in a different light,

Last edited:
    Assange is not a guy Id want to sit and have a few beers with but really all he did was expose shit the US should never have been involved in.

I could not agree more... Assange, with all his faults and self serving behavior exposed some harsh, rank, deeply rotten truths and at great risk of life. I suspect, if the deep state has its way, that still may be the price he'll pay.

Truth, accountability, integrity... America expects it of me... I expect it of America.

I could not agree more... Assange, with all his faults and self serving behavior exposed some harsh, rank, deeply rotten truths and at great risk of life. I suspect, if the deep state has its way, that still may be the price he'll pay.

Truth, accountability, integrity... America expects it of me... I expect it of America.

The list of his works seems to be pretty bi-partisan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_material_published_by_WikiLeaks#Vault_7

Im sure he and my politics do not match but they dont totally disagree either.

That was great, especially the embassy part.

Listen, it’s all nice an fine that some looser / criminals got caught in the disclosures.

However, that doesn’t excuse the waging an information war against the US with State actors.

Assange is not clean, don’t kid yourselves.

Perhaps you all believe Snowden is a wonderful person too?

So snowden exposed that the NSA listens to every phone call I make.

Guess I should be happy with a little less freedom to gain security?

I’m not sure what information warfare the US government is trying to wage on us, but I do see political parties playing that game.

Power is what’s been keeping Hillary out of jail. I don’t see her is any different then I see the guys from WikiLeaks. She improperly handled, and potentially disclosed, Classified US information, which is a crime. (All of us that were in the military signed the documents that detailed what kind of criminal act that was, and what the penalties are. If I had done what she has, I’d be rotting in jail.)

I’m laughing at you about my weaking logic... I’m part of the deep state... I know exactly what I’m talking about. ;)

So snowden exposed that the NSA listens to every phone call I make.

Guess I should be happy with a little less freedom to gain security?

It’s the standard conundrum. If you know your adversary is doing X, and you think you need to be watching Y... but you could be sweeping up a lot of other stuff... what do you do?

How would you solve that problem?

It’s not an easy one fix for all kinda solution.

Its not a conundrum its a violation of he 4th. Its unconstitutional and an illegal act.

It’s the standard conundrum. If you know your adversary is doing X, and you think you need to be watching Y... but you could be sweeping up a lot of other stuff... what do you do?

I’m not sure what information warfare the US government is trying to wage on us, but I do see political parties playing that game.

Power is what’s been keeping Hillary out of jail. I don’t see her is any different then I see the guys from WikiLeaks. She improperly handled, and potentially disclosed, Classified US information, which is a crime. (All of us that were in the military signed the documents that detailed what kind of criminal act that was, and what the penalties are. If I had done what she has, I’d be rotting in jail.)

I’m laughing at you about my weaking logic... I’m part of the deep state... I know exactly what I’m talking about. ;)

You and us swore an oath to the Constitution.

Problem is politicians and deep state apparatchik have sworn their loyalties to their parties.

Its evident.

Good of the Country and rule of law are now second to power in the minds of the parties.

Ye you sure do know what you are talking about,,,

So you are part of the Kabul’s that let her go,,, you should choose a more honorable profession

Ahahahahaahaha.... no, I don’t think she should be let go.

Heh. I’m more the honorable. I treat everyone with the same standard. Hillary, Assange, Snowden, should all be rotting in prison.

Though, to be honest, Assange did not utter an oath to the United State as the other two did.

That was a great laugh.

Last edited:

You do the work not just cast a net and see what you get.

Police work would be alot easier if cops just pulled every car over and tossed it. Lots of crimes would be discovered with no basis for investigation other than "I can".

The problem is NSA/FBI are often informed about terrorists or discover bad actors early and do nothing Atta and N Cruz as examples.

They dont do work that matters.

Too busy listening to peoples phone sex or fighting political battles on behalf of their political party.

Why was Roger Stone arrested by a fully armored SWAT team and the Mayor of Baltimore - shit no one even knows where she is.

wake up.

You and us swore an oath to the Constitution.

Problem is politicians and deep state apparatchik have sworn their loyalties to their parties.

Its evident.

Good of the Country and rule of law are now second to power in the minds of the parties.

I’d have to agree you there. Especially the politician’s...

I will say that my experience, day to day, is that the people I have worked with are just like the rest of us on the ‘hide: They take our Constitution and freedoms very seriously.

...yeah... the parties... worse than high school.

I will say that my experience, day to day, is that the people I have worked with are just like the rest of us on the ‘hide: They take our Constitution and freedoms very seriously.

That is what keeps me sane and functioning.................

Some 46 score of assholes wont be able to kill the dream if the .mil and Second Amendment stay committed.

But you are armed agents of the parties once you start doing unconstitutional acts. You should read Solzhenitsyn.

The only thing on Solzhenitsyn anyone needs to know or read about.....

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

and I know you know it gets posted here weekly and I shudder every time I read it but still read it each time it is posted.

It is pure truth.

Last edited:
    While they may have inadvertently pointed out some issues that required some attention...

Umm, nope. That was his primary purpose, not an "inadvertant" result. Oh, and those "some issues" would be our so-called public "servants" (who in their deluded reality think they are our masters) violating the highest law of the land in their efforts to undermine the foundation of our republic. Minor point there.

He disclosed US classified information, which directly hurt US personnel (if you believe the news).

And we all know that security classification would never be used to conceal evidence of criminal activity or political embarrassment rather than to protect national security as its purpose was intended. If those distinctions had been followed, no true national security information would have been released and nobody would have gotten hurt.

And when you broke the law to get the information, you can't claim it to be proprietary information. Actually it is proprietary information - that they aren't supposed to have.

Seriusly anyone still believes Ruskies meddled in US elections? So far more or less it looks like mostly made up shit purely for internal politcal consumption , intersting enough Assange only really got demonized once a leak hit DNC ,if the leak hit GOP instead he would still be hailed a freedom fries saint.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/03/13/vips-muellers-forensics-free-findings/

Click bait farms are in bussines of making money not win elections with anti- masturbation hotlines .

According to a new report from the Senate Intelligence Committee, one tactic employed by the Kremlin-backed Internet Research Agency involved an anti-masturbation hotline, posted to a bogus Facebook pages for Christians.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Seriusly anyone still believes Ruskies meddled in US elections? So far more or less it looks like mostly made up shit purely for internal politcal consumption , intersting enough Assange only really got demonized once a leak hit DNC ,if the leak hit GOP instead he would still be hailed a freedom fries saint.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/03/13/vips-muellers-forensics-free-findings/

Click bait farms are in bussines of making money not win elections with anti- masturbation hotlines .

According to a new report from the Senate Intelligence Committee, one tactic employed by the Kremlin-backed Internet Research Agency involved an anti-masturbation hotline, posted to a bogus Facebook pages for Christians.

What was the number to that hotline if you have it.........

Is it like an "anti" line or more of sort of a "how to stop" line.....

for a friend you know....

Assange was holed up in an embassy not because of WikiLeaks, it was because he was a creep who didn't want to face the music for taking liberties with a woman.

After that he spun a tale of being framed because of WikiLeaks. Total BS. Then he skipped bail by missing a hearing.

As for the new charges, he is guilty of an attempted hack on a US government computer using rainbow tables. There really isn't a question there.

I just want to see him testify and then punt him back to England for his bail jumping.

Who has done more harm to the average US citizen, Assange or our very own government? I am sure that answer is pretty easy for most of us. I cannot throw stones at Assange because he aired some of the governments dirty laundry. In my opinion the only people pissed at what he did were those with something to hide, those that worked for those with something to hide and those that cannot fathom that the government would do these terrible things.

The OP leaves out many significant facts, and colors others in a way that's misleading. Pretending those aren't salient as well is propaganda. In an insurgency EVERYONE is a civilian, and WikiLeaks can go fuck itself criticizing us when the ROE was designed by an anti-American communist and so fucked it tied our hands in the first place. Collateral damage in the amount we saw in Iraq IS insignificant, period. Yea, the case studies are ugly, but compare it to ANY other war, including the "clean" (total fantasy) ones.

Why does WikiLeaks exclusively attack Western democracies? If he's such a hero why doesn't he go after all the third world dictators and totalitarian fucktards? He is no friend of free peoples. As has been stated he has a personal agenda, and he pursues what he personally finds important. This is worth a watch: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1824254/

he's being charged with helping the traitor Bradley Manning steal national security secrets. Yes, it's corrupt/double dealing/duplicitous Clinton State Department, but it's still US international relations, and it made everyone not trust us, which hurts.

I totally agree that he has done some good and hurt some of our fuckers who should be shot for treason, but his motives stink, and he's a fucker himself, so fuck him. He probably did what he's accused of doing, and we should nail him to the wall if he's found guilty.

Reactions: Yasherka
    The OP leaves out many significant facts, and colors others in a way that's misleading. Pretending those aren't salient as well is propaganda. In an insurgency EVERYONE is a civilian, and WikiLeaks can go fuck itself criticizing us when the ROE was designed by an anti-American communist and so fucked it tied our hands in the first place. Collateral damage in the amount we saw in Iraq IS insignificant, period. Yea, the case studies are ugly, but compare it to ANY other war, including the "clean" (total fantasy) ones.

Why does WikiLeaks exclusively attack Western democracies? If he's such a hero why doesn't he go after all the third world dictators and totalitarian fucktards? He is no friend of free peoples. As has been stated he has a personal agenda, and he pursues what he personally finds important. This is worth a watch: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1824254/

he's being charged with helping the traitor Bradley Manning steal national security secrets. Yes, it's corrupt/double dealing/duplicitous Clinton State Department, but it's still US international relations, and it made everyone not trust us, which hurts.

I totally agree that he has done some good and hurt some of our fuckers who should be shot for treason, but his motives stink, and he's a fucker himself, so fuck him. He probably did what he's accused of doing, and we should nail him to the wall if he's found guilty.

I watched the video from the Apaches that Bradley Manning brought to light.

You got a unit moving to contact, two gun ships flying cover, and idiots that want to get in close to the action carrying lots of gear moving toward your troops on the ground....

Sorry bad things happen in war. The badder they are the quicker the war ends, the faster the suffering stops.

All these problems stem from a government that doesn't have the balls or brains to formulate/understand strategy. The go off to war undeclared and without a clear and defined goal.

They fuck the military by asking them to fight and develop tactics to complete a mission that is undefined with no goal.

what the fuck is a war on terror and what is the metric for victory?

Than compound the problem and tell the mil you cant use tactics that might kill anybody and its better to take casualties on our side than to cause collateral damage against the operational area inhabitants/enemy.

Its criminal to send any soldier/Marine/service member overseas under those stipulations.

Its why 18 years later we are still having troops in harms way and for insult to injury we are "negotiating" peace with the Taliban not dictating the measures they need to take to have us stop killing them.

Someone made some good money on this shit, turning a total just offensive action, into a money pump likely kicking back to political parties and businesses at the cost of some good right thinking kid or service member.

Its tearing the fabric of the country and its accomplishing Bin Ladins ultimate goal if we don't cut the shit.

Trump is right to disengage. Bring em all home and put them on the border. Leave a note on the chalkboard saying "Fuck With us Again......" over a drawing of a mushroom cloud.

Here is a dilemma and something to think about, and I don't think there will be any perfectly good solution:

Do you want to know what the government is doing "In your name"?
    Do you want to know what the political parties are doing and how they are screwing you over every day?
    Do you want to know how much of a sham elections are and how much fraud goes on all the time?
    Do you want to know the truth about us getting into wars with one hand tied behind our backs, and American soldiers dying for political/corporate gain of the few?
    Do you want to know when you are being lied to by the politicians / government / media?
    Do you want to actually know what goes on in overseas wars and not just the sanitized sound bytes?
    Do you want to know the details on how and when and where the government is trampling the constitution and civil liberties?
    Do you want to know how fully corrupt and controlled by big money and corporate interests this country is?
    Do you want to know how your "betters" really view you and how they screw you over every day?

Because I can near guarantee that you are not going to get any of that information in this day and age from some squeaky clean playing it exactly by the law book heroic patriot that you can find no fault with. Sorry NOT going to happen ever. Anyone like that, in addition to probably caring a bit about the promises they made not to talk about what they are allowed to see because of their promise, understands that they would just be attacked from all sides by the people they are trying to help/warn and everybody would then go back to not caring about it as they look at the next shiny object, so they might as well just let the stupid populace get what's coming to them.

Snowden is guilty of being a vain, glory hungry, SJW idiot just as much as he is guilty of plenty else. He stole some power point slides that showed pretty much the same thing many of us have been saying for years, then made a big splash in the media, and then everybody forgot about it & couldn't care less. He then gets to live out his life in exile in Soviet Russia till he becomes no longer useful and winds up either getting the soviet treatment, or getting traded and sent back here for the CIA treatment. None of his dreams of glory and being hailed as some liberal SJW hero will come to pass.

The Manning creature is guilty of plenty, but before all that, it is seriously mentally ill and instead of getting cured, their mental illness is getting praised by all the SJWs and the media.

It's however a great tactic to get people so worked up about "the leak" or "the hacking" that they totally forget about all the actual dirty laundry that they were shown which is a much greater crime. Instead of dealing with the crime first punishing those that are harming our country, and THEN dealing with those who broke the law leaking it.

As to why they only ever say things about the USA and the western world, once again blame the Communists / Democrats / Liberals / SJWs.
    Which generally all of these "leakers" are. You don't see any good patriots and conservative types doing these leaks. They know enough to shut up. Also if someone started talking bad about our enemies, or the real bad guys in the world, the news media and SJWs would try their best to make sure they never had any of their information published.

They are tearing down statues and removing people from history for off colour jokes, but will wear shirts and make speeches praising some of the most ruthless intolerant mass murderers from the last century, just so long as they were "communist". Or today, if somebody kills 50 muslims, it's like the worst thing ever and of course a whole country needs to disarm themselves & all start wearing muslim garb... but some muslims kill 300 Christians / infidels... oh.. that's a bit bad... now on with the rest of the news about the latest transgender person who acts.....

The coverage of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan on our own corporate news media was pretty much about as anti american as you can get, even RT had less biased pieces. The MSM here were busy making the truly vile, sickening, revolting, not worthy of being human, true horrible bad guys, out to be good while raking our troops over the coals for every little mistake. Wall to wall coverage if some soldier shoots a "civilian" while they weren't actually engaged in pulling the trigger on them first (because somehow it's unfair to shoot them as they are planting bombs for your buddies in the street), but no mention of the "taliban fighters" raping, killing, mutilating etc.

Of course the government is not much better. Ordering soldiers to turn a blind eye to our "allies" raping young boys and keeping children as forced sex slaves, then trying their best to destroy one guy who smacked one of those child rapists upside the head and kicked his ass down the road.

Just my 2 cents. The ultimate goal of WikiLeaks wasn't to expose corruption and inhumane acts by the military. Those were merely tactics. The GOAL is to sow division. Assange is the puppet. Vlad is holding the strings.

Here is a dilemma and something to think about, and I don't think there will be any perfectly good solution:

Do you want to know what the government is doing "In your name"?
    Do you want to know what the political parties are doing and how they are screwing you over every day?
    Do you want to know how much of a sham elections are and how much fraud goes on all the time?
    Do you want to know the truth about us getting into wars with one hand tied behind our backs, and American soldiers dying for political/corporate gain of the few?
    Do you want to know when you are being lied to by the politicians / government / media?
    Do you want to actually know what goes on in overseas wars and not just the sanitized sound bytes?
    Do you want to know the details on how and when and where the government is trampling the constitution and civil liberties?
    Do you want to know how fully corrupt and controlled by big money and corporate interests this country is?
    Do you want to know how your "betters" really view you and how they screw you over every day?

Because I can near guarantee that you are not going to get any of that information in this day and age from some squeaky clean playing it exactly by the law book heroic patriot that you can find no fault with. Sorry NOT going to happen ever. Anyone like that, in addition to probably caring a bit about the promises they made not to talk about what they are allowed to see because of their promise, understands that they would just be attacked from all sides by the people they are trying to help/warn and everybody would then go back to not caring about it as they look at the next shiny object, so they might as well just let the stupid populace get what's coming to them.

Snowden is guilty of being a vain, glory hungry, SJW idiot just as much as he is guilty of plenty else. He stole some power point slides that showed pretty much the same thing many of us have been saying for years, then made a big splash in the media, and then everybody forgot about it & couldn't care less. He then gets to live out his life in exile in Soviet Russia till he becomes no longer useful and winds up either getting the soviet treatment, or getting traded and sent back here for the CIA treatment. None of his dreams of glory and being hailed as some liberal SJW hero will come to pass.

The Manning creature is guilty of plenty, but before all that, it is seriously mentally ill and instead of getting cured, their mental illness is getting praised by all the SJWs and the media.

It's however a great tactic to get people so worked up about "the leak" or "the hacking" that they totally forget about all the actual dirty laundry that they were shown which is a much greater crime. Instead of dealing with the crime first punishing those that are harming our country, and THEN dealing with those who broke the law leaking it.

As to why they only ever say things about the USA and the western world, once again blame the Communists / Democrats / Liberals / SJWs.
    Which generally all of these "leakers" are. You don't see any good patriots and conservative types doing these leaks. They know enough to shut up. Also if someone started talking bad about our enemies, or the real bad guys in the world, the news media and SJWs would try their best to make sure they never had any of their information published.

They are tearing down statues and removing people from history for off colour jokes, but will wear shirts and make speeches praising some of the most ruthless intolerant mass murderers from the last century, just so long as they were "communist". Or today, if somebody kills 50 muslims, it's like the worst thing ever and of course a whole country needs to disarm themselves & all start wearing muslim garb... but some muslims kill 300 Christians / infidels... oh.. that's a bit bad... now on with the rest of the news about the latest transgender person who acts.....

The coverage of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan on our own corporate news media was pretty much about as anti american as you can get, even RT had less biased pieces. The MSM here were busy making the truly vile, sickening, revolting, not worthy of being human, true horrible bad guys, out to be good while raking our troops over the coals for every little mistake. Wall to wall coverage if some soldier shoots a "civilian" while they weren't actually engaged in pulling the trigger on them first (because somehow it's unfair to shoot them as they are planting bombs for your buddies in the street), but no mention of the "taliban fighters" raping, killing, mutilating etc.

Of course the government is not much better. Ordering soldiers to turn a blind eye to our "allies" raping young boys and keeping children as forced sex slaves, then trying their best to destroy one guy who smacked one of those child rapists upside the head and kicked his ass down the road.

Its why I disagree with "contracting".

People killing in my name should wear a uniform with the American flag on it.

all this Blackwater contractor shit gave everyone plausible deniability. Area commanders saying "It wasnt me Blackwater did it"

OSS was active mil personal performing vital functions.

Air America, Blackwater etc is just putting shit off the books and pissing off the guys in the mil due to the pay parity difference.

Its Rumsfelds idea of "We can do this on a shoestring" than supplementing the mil force with a bunch of contractors on another set of books.

Fuck that just go to war with the biggest amount of uniformed force you can like we used to do back when we won wars.

Just my 2 cents. The ultimate goal of WikiLeaks wasn't to expose corruption and inhumane acts by the military. Those were merely tactics. The GOAL is to sow division. Assange is the puppet. Vlad is holding the strings.

Assange has exposed as much embarrassing about Russia as he has about us.

Just the rest of the world realizes that a country with an economy smaller than California is irrelevant except for their nukes and ability to be used as a cudgel to beat Trump.

Assange has exposed as much embarrassing about Russia as he has about us.

Just the rest of the world realizes that a country with an economy smaller than California is irrelevant except for their nukes and ability to be used as a cudgel to beat Trump.

Not to get into a pissing contest, but what has he exposed about Russia?

Post 16 link....

Russia gets hit. Not as big as us but exposes their internal spy campaign.

even blew a big hole in Climate Change religion theory.

Is this all?

Spy Files Russia[edit]

In September 2017, WikiLeaks released "Spy Files Russia," revealing "how a St. Petersburg-based technology company called Peter-Service helped state entities gather detailed data on Russian cellphone users, part of a national system of online surveillance called System for Operative Investigative Activities (SORM)

Not to make light of it, but I would have thought everyone in Russia ASSUMES they're being listened to. Unless I missed some other Russia related stories, this seems minor compared to the U.S related stuff.

If Hillary gets a pass in the US of A, he should too...

If Illegals, deported after felonies, can re enter the US, set up a machine shop, make and sell machine guns and silencers to gangs in Sacramento and only get 2 1/2 years..... then crime and punishment should be equal for all

not political where a mom bribing a college faces 35 years in club fed and an illegal making machine guns used to murder people gets 2 years after good behavior

WTF, you got a link for that?

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    Fuck Russia, I am worried about our own internal NKVD and KGB(FBI&CIA). Worse threat we face is in DC not in Moscow or Beijing, the Democrats and the Repubs along with their armed agents on a local and national level are the biggest threats we face,, bigger than all foreign threats combined in our history.. next biggest after them is the United Kingdom..... China and Russia are somewhere in the top 10 but nothing like the two parties.

GB Maryland is probably a good guy but the end of the day he is an armed agent of the two parties.

Is this all?

Spy Files Russia[edit]

In September 2017, WikiLeaks released "Spy Files Russia," revealing "how a St. Petersburg-based technology company called Peter-Service helped state entities gather detailed data on Russian cellphone users, part of a national system of online surveillance called System for Operative Investigative Activities (SORM)

Not to make light of it, but I would have thought everyone in Russia ASSUMES they're being listened to. Unless I missed some other Russia related stories, this seems minor compared to the U.S related stuff.

That in addition to hitting some allies Syria/Turkey/Iran.

Fact is we are the big dog with every little piss ant cunt from some shit hole country gunning to embarrass us until their freedom is threatened than they beg our help.

Dont take any small country lightly but Russia right now is nothing but a nuclear armed mafia like oligarchy.

We have the greater number of systems and a measure of freedom that makes us an easy hit.

Assange in addition to being detestable is lazy.

That said I like when he makes me aware of shit the gov is doing behind my back.

Im not pissed at the messenger as much I am the thing the message is about.

Last edited:
    Fuck Russia, I am worried about our own internal NKVD and KGB(FBI&CIA). Worse threat we face is in DC not in Moscow or Beijing, the Democrats and the Repubs along with their armed agents on a local and national level are the biggest threats we face,, bigger than all foreign threats combined in our history.. next biggest after them is the United Kingdom..... China and Russia are somewhere in the top 10 but nothing like the two parties.

GB Maryland is probably a good guy but the end of the day he is an armed agent of the two parties.

Every time this country has been its closest to collapse its because the enemy was "American".