• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Enterprise Rent A Car Cancels NRA Membership Discount

Good bye Enterprise....

Wish I had known as I just rented a car last week while I was traveling on business

We are entering a partisan Economy. This is a risky move for companies. But at the same time it’s an opportunity for a non-partisan apolitical Entrepreneur.

Maybe they can partner with USAA for the Visa cards.

These idiotic companies think they are going to change anything. They may please worthless social justice warriors, who typically live at home in their parent's basement. Let's see who is more resilient and has more spending power. Die hard, pro-gun, single issue voters with long memories or snowflakes with barely two cents to rub together.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
OMG! Corporate morality from a rental car company? The biggest rip offs of all. :poop:

Do not be silent on this issue. Just dumped Norton/Symantec and made sure they knew why. National was on my list and I let them know why they are now off of it. They chose to enter the fray.

Not one of them has come out swinging for the shooter, and I cannot find where they have in the past.

Get on their forums. Comment where news stories on the topic allow for it. Call, write, call, write, repeat.