• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Entertaining clip from some fans of Modern Warfare

Re: Entertaining clip from some fans of Modern Warfare

Its actually a lot better than I thought, it was expecting some kids running around in the woods, but this is not that.

very well made.

Very high quality. I thought it was the game for a second.

My son is playing the game right now. I bought the hardened version for me but haven't played it yet. My oldest has beat it and the 16 year old is playing now. Maybe I will eventually get to play it.

nice stuff. and to think, when we were kids, we just ran around playing war. now the kids have video cameras. lucky bastards

Very nice!! lots of time/money/effort to make that! i gave em thumbs up and eagerly wait for sequel

Wow, that was actually pretty legit. who says video games don't have a positive influence on kids these days? did you see that creative genius at work? haha

I thought I was going to watch 2 kids with a camera make a mess, but that was excellent. Looks like alot of time went into that, will be looking forward for the next installment.

They actually said in the comments their budget for that was $250