• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Enticer S Ti First look

Bluedog82

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019

After a blazing 5 day approval, I’m really enjoying the Enticer S Ti so far. So far I’ve run it on a .308 bolt gun and gasser, and a 6.5CM bolt gun. It sounds great, but is obviously high backpressure on the gas gun. Being my first all-titanium can, I’m constantly surprised by how light this thing is. Anyone else running one? I’ll be testing it further on 5.56, .300blk, and 6 ARC.

Reactions: kthomas
The DD Enticer series seems very intriguing, especially at its price point. Incredible value given the performance.

I'm highly tempted to get the Enticer-L Ti. Appreciate the review.

Reactions: Bluedog82
The S Ti is one of the cheaper titanium cans out there; I think maybe only the Resilient Jolene is cheaper by about $50? I thought about going for the L, but at 6.75” I’m glad I went with the S.

Reactions: kthomas
I've been running one for a while. It's mostly on the 308 bolt gun but I've also used it on a 5.56 SBR and 300 Blackout gas guns. As a few others have pointed out, the L is likely the way to go as the extra length is pretty minimal but the sound reduction over the S is apparently quite noticeable. Which honestly is amazing to me as I think the S is incredibly quiet. With subs on my Sig LT, all I hear really is the action.

And as you pointed out, it's incredibly light. I don't notice it on the end of any of my rifles except in the sound reduction and back pressure departments. Love that it's HUB mount as much as others hate the HUB concept. Allows me to use one manufacturer's muzzle device and switch between can manufacturers.

Reactions: Bluedog82
I've been running one for a while. It's mostly on the 308 bolt gun but I've also used it on a 5.56 SBR and 300 Blackout gas guns. As a few others have pointed out, the L is likely the way to go as the extra length is pretty minimal but the sound reduction over the S is apparently quite noticeable. Which honestly is amazing to me as I think the S is incredibly quiet. With subs on my Sig LT, all I hear really is the action.

And as you pointed out, it's incredibly light. I don't notice it on the end of any of my rifles except in the sound reduction and back pressure departments. Love that it's HUB mount as much as others hate the HUB concept. Allows me to use one manufacturer's muzzle device and switch between can manufacturers.
Yes, the HUB and Dead Air front caps were both excellent choices in my opinion. I have an adapter in my mailbox right now so I can run it on my 300blk soon 👍🏻

I'm running the Huxwrx HUB QD on mine since I own a few other Hux cans and had half a dozen of their muzzle devices. Just made sense :)
IMG_5563.jpg
IMG_5654.jpg